Animal lovers, please help me save these animals!

Old September 21st 04, 08:52 PM
67RMod

Default Animal lovers, please help me save these animals!

Human animals are not meat eaters. It's not in our DNA. If they were, they
would be able to do what every other carnivore that has walked the earth
over hundreds of millions of years can do, which is to eat meat raw without
becoming sick and dying.

Fool.

We are omnivores, like I said. Omni = all. It IS in our DNA to eat
meat. This is scientific fact, fool. Just because we cannot live on
meat alone does not make us non-meat-eaters, fool. Early humans all
over the planet man ate meat for millions of years because they needed
to, fool.

You eat meat because you like how it tastes. Stuffing your face with
something you like the taste of is something you have a gluttonous
uncontrollable urge to do. Pathetic.

Bull****. An uncontrollable urge? I have the urge to eat because I'm a
HUMAN BEING and I need to do it to survive. If it were "gluttonous and
uncontrollable", I'd be grossly overweight, which I am definitely not, fool.

Just where the hell do people like you get off saying **** like this,
and where the hell do you come from? It is only through the fact
natural selection no longer kills most of us that people like you walk
the earth.

Oh, and I suppose this is some character flaw 99% of the world has, you
pompous little ignoramus activist. I'd like to stuff YOUR face full of
raw meat until you choke on your own vomit.

Old September 21st 04, 09:37 PM
CatNipped

"David G Fisher" wrote in message
Human animals are not meat eaters. It's not in our DNA. If they were, they
would be able to do what every other carnivore that has walked the earth
over hundreds of millions of years can do, which is to eat meat raw
without
becoming sick and dying.

Actually, people eat raw meat all the time with no problem - steak tartar
for example. And a lot more people eat meat that's very, very rare (me).
The problem isn't with the meat it's with the germs that can grow on
uncooked meat, and this is not a problem with freshly killed meat (as our
caveman ancestors practiced). Humans are indeed omnivores, and our bodies
are programmed by evolution to need the contained proteins in meat (vegans
have to take supplements or get a huge variety in their diets that were not
available to our caveman ancestors).

You eat meat because you like how it tastes. Stuffing your face with
something you like the taste of is something you have a gluttonous
uncontrollable urge to do. Pathetic.

We eat meat because it was a part of our diets from the beginning of time.
Learn your facts before making accusations. Pathetically ignorant.

Fool.

Idiot! Crossposter!!

Dave

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 22nd 04, 08:44 PM
CatNipped

"Tim May" wrote in message

No "processing" is needed.

--Tim May

When I was a child (back in the stone age ;) I had a sever blood disease.
It sounds really gross to a lot of people, but, besides going in twice a
week for iron shots, my doctor had me eat a bit of raw calf's liver every
day. Didn't harm me in the least - it wasn't "prepared" in any way except
being cut into bite-sized chunks. Ever since then I've eaten my meat
extremely rare (except for those meats that need to be thoroughly cooked).

Hugs,

CatNipped