Nipsy gets his teeth cleaned - productive and expensive day

Old April 3rd 14, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Nipsy gets his teeth cleaned - productive and expensive day

I brought him into the vet because he was sneezing a lot. I've been a
bit clogged also so I guess it's allergies although I don't get them
too much. I never used to get them at all but I'm getting older and
that's one of those joys that come with aging.

The vet said that his teeth need cleaning and that it could have an
impact on the sneezing, so we took some nice expensive blood tests to
make sure that the 12 year old could be put under, and yesterday he
got his teeth and ears cleaned, and claws trimmed. The total
(including the tests) was around $500. Yikes.

I dropped him off on the way to the funeral for my 94 year old uncle,
and picked him up when I got back. I then proceeded to drop my car off
so that I could find out what was banging in the front end. Since
that's across the steet from my Dermatologist I get my six month
screening and had two things sent for biopsy. That's the joy I get for
spending my summers at the beach.

The car needs both upper control arms repaired so that will be $400 or
so and is being done today. Ugh. But at least Nipsy is fine.
Old April 3rd 14, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 4/3/2014 9:42 AM, dgk wrote:
[...]

I'm glad Nipsy is fine! I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. And your
car. Bad things do tend to happen in batches.

Jill