An announcement

Old December 27th 05, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default An announcement

[Cleopatra jumps on top of a table and raps her claws against a wine glass
to get everybody's attention.]

Welcome, everykitty. TV and I hope you're all enjoying the Kissamouse
party, as we prepare to teleport back over to the hotel barge. I thought
that I'd fill you all in on some news related to previous Kisamouse trips.

You probably recall last year when Trudi and BabyKitty suggested that we
give Kissamouse presents to needy kitties we might find along the way.
This lead to the discovery of a couple familys of kitties who needed help
living under the train station in Dijon. Those kitties got Kissamouse
presents, and some homeless kittens got reunited with their momcat, and
some elderly kitties found a nice warm home with another kitty family.

I just wanted to give you an update. The baby kittens who were reunited
with thier momcat are living happily with the humans that had adopted the
omcat, and all of the kitties and the humans have jointly decided that the
kitties are in their OneTrueHome. All of the kitties are happy and
healthy, and the kitten that had a broken paw is now all better, with his
broken paw all mended and working just fine.

The elderly kitties are still sharing a room with the other kitty family,
and all of them are receiving regular meals from the humans at the train
station and from the nearby restaurant.

And, to help everybody have an extra-memorable Kissamouse, all of the
kitties we encountered in Dijon have teleported here to join us for our
party! They are in the dining room enjoying some snacks.

Cleo
Old December 28th 05, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

a porter twinkles, and Anaïs steps out in front of the Kissamouse
tree.

Hihi Kitties! Dis iz a luffly pawti! Meowie Kissamouse to
efurrykitty!

Now where did Tiger disappear to?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/27/2005 11:12:49 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 28th 05, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

O, I juss luvs happee endins...

Rebecca, sniffling just a little

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

Old December 29th 05, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 06:29:02 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

her i iz, da dum hoomanz wented out fur a couple of dayz, den camed bak den
wented agin, Tiger

I'ze glad dat yu iz heer now, an I'm glad kitty-time iz fleksable
cawz we can be eatin in Paris an here at da pawti too!

Letz say Meowie Kissamouse to Cleo an TV den we can mingle wif da
offur kitties, hokay my luf?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/29/2005 3:05:19 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 30th 05, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 06:27:40 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

TV whispers to his wifekitty, you iz juz tootoo gud, holdz paw and goez into
dinin rum ta meet gueztz

Tiger and Anaïs walk over to Cleopatra and TV.

Meow Cleo, Meow TV! And Meowie Kissamouse! What a luffly party!Dat
tree is kwite sumfin!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/29/2005 7:26:42 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 30th 05, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:28:11 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Tiger and Anaïs walk over to Cleopatra and TV.

Meow Cleo, Meow TV! And Meowie Kissamouse! What a luffly party!Dat
tree is kwite sumfin!

Meow, you two. Tiger, you're quite handsome in that suit. And Mme. Anais,
you're as lovely as usual. Would you two care to pick a present from under
the tree? Could I bring you a drink or some snacks?

Cleo

Old December 30th 05, 11:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

mine loferly wifekitty piked diz here owt, anna da tree iz fabuluz, ... I
bringed a prezzie fur mine wifekitty, pulls out a small package, here itsef
iz, hands ofur a box, inside is a small ring of blue topaz that will juzt
fit arownd one bootiful ear, I hopez you likez itself, Tiger

TV coughs and puls out a very similar pakage and gifz it to cleo, inside iz
that identical ear bracelet except instead of blue topaz are loferly
amethist that juzt set of cleo's furrz, I hopez you likez yourz alzo, TV