Fud stuffs

Old October 6th 13, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Fud stuffs

Iz just gotted back frum Cat Island wif mai list of stuffs dey want
shipped in.

Da main chef duznt need help wif much but sum stuffs hard to get in
Japan. Dey gotz it but hard to finded.

Canadian and American domestic duckies (she sez dey taste better)
Canadian ham and bacon
American cured hickory smoked bacon
Live Lousiana crawdads
Live fresh river trout
Scotch (from scotland)
Miller Lite (sorry Kittahs, Iowna likes it!)
Kraft deluxe cheeze slices (sorry, Cash almost cried when i crossed it
out)

Fur doz who likes a little kibble comfort, Blue Wilderness in 3 flavors
fur bof doggies anna kittahs. Also a grunch of fancy feast flavors.

Iz asked fur a bunch of head on shrimpies. Wez wanna make a special
dedication to Aunti Mabel. (head hangs for a moment then rises).
Aunti Mabel loved to try to catch shrimpy heads when i dropped dem off
mai special eating perch. Iz ordered shrimpies (Japan local) soz we
kin eatz sum den drop sum onna anny doggies dere. Dez gud fur doggies
wif athritis.

Daizy-chan, the Magnifiscent

Old October 7th 13, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--

Kud we add Nu York Kreem Cheeze tu dat lyzt, purleeeze?

Old October 7th 13, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

I'm pretty sure that FluffyKitz has all of that in our warehouse. I've sent Sammy to check. We can also supply some nice, fresh roast beast and ears of ssoven (both fresh and marinated).

Amelia
Old October 8th 13, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"cshenk" wrote in message

[...]

Oh dez likes it muchly! Alla you doz is eat what you wants den drops
den down fur a doggies.

Dey likes 3-4 heads iffin Cash sized anna 1-2 iffin Iowna sized.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Old October 8th 13, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message

[...]

Ohh! I furgotted dat! Added.

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent

Old October 8th 13, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/7/2013 8:05 PM, cshenk wrote:
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I'm pretty sure that FluffyKitz has all of that in our warehouse.
I've sent Sammy to check. We can also supply some nice, fresh roast
beast and ears of ssoven (both fresh and marinated).

Amelia

Wez just wanna help. Iffien help is not welcome, wez just show up.

Tell us if ofer of duckies ana other stuff wuz wrong to ordr anna we
cancel it.

Cash still wants to work wif da kittahs to get large luggage to da
rooms iffin you aprove.

Iowna is sniffin her dress anna wondering if she is welcome.

Plz tell us iffin we kin come since ebery offer wez had now is turned
downeded.

Iz not coming wiftout mai doggiez.

Daizy-chan, the magnifiscent

Some on the cat island kitties want to come to the ball. They have never
been to one. With all the kitties there we will need a lot of food. Do
not cancel the order. The more food the better.

Iowna, when the boo teek opens will you help me pick out a new dress. My
fursister (RB) left me a black pearl necklace and I need a dress to
wear then with. I have white fur on my neck so it will show up.

That would be wonderful if Cash can help with the luggage. Some of the
kitties are older and will appreciate the help.

Lucy Lu
Old October 9th 13, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Ok! Wez gots stuffs wez know is hard to gets in Japan cuz meowmie
lived there with our other 2 foots Don and Charlotte.

Wez also purrviding special doggies treats which kittahs kin taste fine
iffin curious.

Oh, Iz not sure I kin pick a good dress. Kin I brings Daisy-chan wif
me fur dat? I kin sniff anna feel if it will feel softestest which is
very gud fur a dress! See, if you 'feel pretty' and all soft in it,
you will be pretty! It's why I'z going wif painted nails instead of
shoes. Shoes feel all pinchy anna I wuld not feel pretty soz I'z going
bare but prettynails!

Cash is preening anna trying to pose like a fancy fellow. I kin hear
Daisy-chan stiffling a giggle as he practices looking 'majjestic bowing
anna grabbing luggage den scorting practice meowies'.

I'z wished iz knowed Aunti Mabel as at this time, Iz seez so many who
knowed her. Sometimes inna mai dreams, I see Sirius (he kinda like
Bast but fur doggies) anna by him but walking thrugh dis house or
sniffing wif me inna da yard is Mabel. Dont wurry, is a gud gud thing!

Iowna, da Agility one!