Smiling cat.

Old June 3rd 08, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default Smiling cat.

Does she look like she's smiling or what? lol

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Moli_Feature.htm

Doesn't he look like a gray cougar? He's a mush. Found him in a kill
shelter.

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Jake's%20Feature.htm

Old June 3rd 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gandalf

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 07:07:01 GMT, "Phil P." wrote:

Does she look like she's smiling or what? lol

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Moli_Feature.htm

Doesn't he look like a gray cougar? He's a mush. Found him in a kill
shelter.

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Jake's%20Feature.htm

Hard to say. But he is a VERY pretty cat with exceptionally elegant
eyes!

Certainly looks content, too.
Old June 3rd 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote in message
news461k.9555$%Z1.256@trnddc05...
Does she look like she's smiling or what? lol

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Moli_Feature.htm

Oh, Phil! What an angelic face she has!!

Old June 3rd 08, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote:

Doesn't he look like a gray cougar? He's a mush. Found him in a kill
shelter.

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Jake's%20Feature.htm

I love tabbies, and he is beautiful. Jake is a great name! By the way, it is
probably just the angle and the lighting, but that is the way my Gracie's
lower lip looks when she is working on a "rodent ulcer." Her EGC usually
presents as linear granuloma but twice her lip has swelled when she needed a
shot of Depo medrol. Great work, Phil, you are a gem.

Old June 3rd 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"cybercat" wrote in message
om...

"Phil P." wrote:

Doesn't he look like a gray cougar? He's a mush. Found him in a kill
shelter.

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Jake's%20Feature.htm

I love tabbies, and he is beautiful. Jake is a great name! By the way, it

is
probably just the angle and the lighting, but that is the way my Gracie's
lower lip looks when she is working on a "rodent ulcer."

Its probably just the way his lips are shaped because he doesn't have EGC.

Here're a few better shots of his lip:

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Jake-lip.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Jake%20Feature%202.jpg

Her EGC usually
presents as linear granuloma but twice her lip has swelled when she needed

shot of Depo medrol. Great work, Phil, you are a gem.

Remember the two gorgeous long-haired brothers
http://maxshouse.com/zak__aidan_feature.htm ? A woman and her daughter lost
their cat to CRF a few months ago and saw their pictures on my website.
After she met them she fell in love with them and wanted to adopt them
together- even though I didn't tell her I would not split them up. Her
application was perfect, and her vet reference was impeccable. I turned down
about 6 people for various reasons and it took an extra 3 weeks- but I think
it was worth it.

Old June 3rd 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Phil P." wrote in message
news461k.9555$%Z1.256@trnddc05...
Does she look like she's smiling or what? lol

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Moli_Feature.htm

Yes, she really does look like she's smiling.

Doesn't he look like a gray cougar? He's a mush. Found him in a kill
shelter.

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Jake's%20Feature.htm

Wow! He is *gorgeous* - such lovely eyes and I love the expression on his
face. I bet this guy gets adopted quickly!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 4th 08, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mac Cool

Phil P.:

Does she look like she's smiling or what? lol

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Moli_Feature.htm

That is a gorgeous cat. Are her eyes really that color?
Old June 5th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
Phil P.:

Does she look like she's smiling or what? lol

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Moli_Feature.htm

That is a gorgeous cat. Are her eyes really that color?

Pretty close. The colors may be a bit more saturated because the pictures
are slightly underexposed. I was shooting at arms' length distance with
flash and underexposed a bit so the highlights and details wouldn't burn
out.

Old June 5th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote in message
news461k.9555$%Z1.256@trnddc05...
Does she look like she's smiling or what? lol

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Moli_Feature.htm

Yes, she really does look like she's smiling.

Doesn't he look like a gray cougar? He's a mush. Found him in a kill
shelter.

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Jake's%20Feature.htm

Wow! He is *gorgeous* - such lovely eyes and I love the expression on his
face. I bet this guy gets adopted quickly!

You would've won the bet! He was adopted yesterday.

Look at this majestic fella I pulled from a city shelter yesterday.

http://maxshouse.com/Shelter/terrances_feature.htm

His time would have been up last night. He was an owner surrender but
someone listed him as a stray to give him a few more days because he's such
a sweetheart. There's no minimum holding requirement for owner surrendered
animals- they can be killed the same day they're surrendered.

I had space for 1, or 2 close friends and came out with 7 who were all at
the end of their time. I hope this will be a good weekend for adoptions,
otherwise I'll be in big trouble again.

Old June 5th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

Wow...how could anyone give up that handsome boy??? But I know that it is
happening all too often these days. Thanks for saving him, Phil. I hope he
finds a home soon.

S.
---
"Phil P." wrote in message