Copy cat

Old October 3rd 09, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Copy cat

The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I realised
Snoopy was copying me, if I have to get up to visit the bathroom in the
night she'll come with me and use her litter box, which is in the bathroom,
while I use the hoomin equivalent.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 3rd 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I
realised Snoopy was copying me, if I have to get up to visit the bathroom
in the night she'll come with me and use her litter box, which is in the
bathroom, while I use the hoomin equivalent.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Yep. Persia does that too. It's always amusing they have to "go" when we
do

In my house, the shower is also in the same room as the toilet and the
litterbox. She'll often scratch around in the litterbox while I'm
showering. I don't know what prompts her to pee while I'm in the shower...
the sound of running water, maybe?

Jill

Old October 3rd 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I
realised Snoopy was copying me, if I have to get up to visit the bathroom
in the night she'll come with me and use her litter box, which is in the
bathroom, while I use the hoomin equivalent.

Well you're both getting old duck and run

Tweed

Old October 3rd 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Oct 3, 7:04*am, "Adrian" wrote:
The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I realised
Snoopy was copying me, if I have to get up to visit the bathroom in the
night she'll come with me and use her litter box, which is in the bathroom,
while I use the hoomin equivalent.

Dunzi doesn't like to be caught in the act- the other day she was
heading for her box and Dave got up to use the loo and she ducked back
as if to say "after you". Sarsi on the other hand most mornings when
I'm using the toilet comes in and gets in her box and sits there
looking at me as if to say "Isn't this fun?"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old October 3rd 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Oct 3, 10:02*am, MLB wrote:
*Then sometimes they run like the
wind to leave their scents behind. * Does anyone else agree with this
thought? *

Don't know why through it's apparently normal behaviour according to
some cat books but about half the time after Sarsi has used her box
she gets a major attack of the zoomies

Old October 3rd 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

wrote in message

On Oct 3, 10:02 am, MLB wrote:
Then sometimes they run like the
wind to leave their scents behind. Does anyone else agree with this
thought?

Don't know why through it's apparently normal behaviour according to
some cat books but about half the time after Sarsi has used her box
she gets a major attack of the zoomies

So does Suki (as did Shmogg whislt he was still lively). I always wondered
whether its because they feel so much lighter (the mass of an average cat
poop is a much higher proportion of the cat's weight than it is for us when
we use the litterbox... and so the difference in befor enad after weights
must surely be noticable to the cat) or whether they just want to get the
heck away from that noxious odour as soon as catly possible.

Pickle is discreet and will not go if someone is watching him, unless its an
intentional "I'm crapping here because *you* haven't cleaned the litterbox"
and then he'll drop one whislt staring intently at me. Shmogg was similarly
shy. Suki has no dignity at all (perhaps she's a d*g in cat's clothing?) and
goes whenever she wants - usually when we're just about to tuck into dinner.

And whilst I could never say eau-de-catpoo is a *pleasant* odour, the smell
of Pickle and Shmogg's litterbox offerings was never chokingly aweful. Even
Shadow - when she was her - didn't stink up the whole place, despite the
fact she had chronic diarrhea from stress. But Suki could be used as a
chemical weapon. I have no idea why, they all eat the exact same food, but
Suki's guts should be registered as a weapon of mass destruction. Peee-Yew.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old October 4th 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Oct 3, 2:52*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
But Suki could be used as a
chemical weapon. I have no idea why, they all eat the exact same food, but
Suki's guts should be registered as a weapon of mass destruction.

She's channeling Odessa!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Another copy-cat [email protected] Cat anecdotes 20 January 8th 09 12:28 AM
Another copy-cat Sherry Cat anecdotes 0 January 7th 09 01:03 AM
Copy cat Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 November 6th 08 08:44 AM
COPY YAHOO PHOTO ALBUM murali_ks Cat anecdotes 16 July 17th 06 08:20 PM
Has anyone got a copy of this video?? O J Cat anecdotes 20 July 7th 04 09:04 PM