Sweet Sixteen Beach Pardy! Ya Awl Come!!!

Old July 7th 19, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default Sweet Sixteen Beach Pardy! Ya Awl Come!!!

On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 7:32:12 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 12:31:19 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
HiHiHi!!!

On negzt Saddurday, Joon Sixt, I wyll hav reetsht da eggzitink age
ov Sixteen!!!! I yam arrangink a Beach Pardy, wiff moozik, gudgud
foodz, inklooding but not limited to BBQ Souvin-Ears, Mouse Kabobs,
and S'mores wiff modified chocolate, safe furr kitties an goggies
...and, ovkorse, furrrendship!

We will also tape a video, of effurrykitty (an effurrygoggy) who
comes, message to me at this impurrtint okayshun!

P2nya AKA Sweetee

P2nya loads the teleporter with foods for the Beach Party…
Lessee…
Effery ting frum da fridjerater,
Kruncheez an Muncheez,
bunz , paypurr playtz, bowlz an cupz, nappykinz,
da freezer bokx fur micecreem,
whut elze??? Oooh yes mine PurrDay kayke!

uff, da tentz fur doze hu wanna sleep over ar hevvy!
I’ll put dose inna sepurrate load.

P2nya loads the teleporter with foods for the Beach Party…
Lessee…
Effery ting frum da fridjerater,
Kruncheez an Muncheez,
bunz , paypurr playtz, bowlz an cupz, nappykinz,
Coals and logs...for the firepitz,
da freezer bokx fur micecreem,
whut elze??? Oooh yes mine PurrDay kayke!

uff, da tentz fur doze hu wanna sleep over ar hevvy!
I’ll put dose inna sepurrate load.

PUFF!!!
Hi Guyz,
Purleez hewlp me unload, and fill the pitz, an lite the fires...
Let da Beach Pardy Begin!!!

P2nya

An elderly Great Dane wakes from his nap to find Daisy-chan's tail
across his nose making him sneeze. Unfortunately she was on top of him
at the time and gets a rude awakening from her nap when she falls off...

He apologizes then stands and stretches. Noting P2Nya strugging with
heavy stuff, he comes over to help. He drops the tent bags where she
says then loads logs into the firepits.

Feeling his tummy remind him that it is mealtime, he snags his backpack
and loads a large bowl with kibble. He eats his share and leaves the
rest for any other doggies (or curious kittahs) who may want some.

Meantime Daisy-chan has been busy with coal and lighting off the
firepits...

Fangu Prince, Fangu Daisy-chan!
neow I'll start da souvin eerz an mouse kabobs...soon it will sunset.
We may az well start sum moosic.

P2nya
Old July 8th 19, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

The moon rizes, and the foodz are done...
O.K. guyz, lets eet, den wok along the wet sand...if yu kick the wet sand it sparkles, like sparklerz on da $th ov July. I luff da beetch at nite!!

Old July 8th 19, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Itz getting dark, letz eat, then if we walk along the wet sand,
an kick it, it sparkelz like sparklers on da forth ov July!
I juzt lov da beech at nite.

P2nya
Old July 8th 19, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Oooh, look at dat! Dere must be something in da water dat's bioloomi- byolommy - glows in da dark! Where da liddle waves break near shore, it glows. Dat's purrty!

Sammy
Old July 10th 19, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

He wants to see the beach sparkelz if you play at the edge! But first
order, is food.

For all of his size, he's as graceful as a cat as he moves. He's long
past when his feet were too big for him.

Prince eats a bit more venison kibble (there's plenty, he brought
enough for HIM to have 3 days and this is only over night, so plenty
for others), then takes a small plate and loads up some little nibbles
for him and Daisy-chan.

He snags a few shrimp, 3 strips of bacon, a portion he thinks might be
soven ear? 2 cubes of cheese (provided for the few not lactose
intolerant which he isn't and loves cheese bits), and 2 soft serve type
home made cream mousicles at Daisy-chan's suggestion.

They head off to the bonfire Pit2nya is at, and settle in on the grass.

Old July 10th 19, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Lucy Lu takes a plate and get a couple mouse kibobs and a S'mores.
Balancing that and a glass of nip wine she heads to the bonfire.
Old July 11th 19, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

P2nya sets out a few blankets, with rocks on the corner to keep then from
blowing away. She looks up to see the quarter-moon...It is glowig soo
brightly, but she still lights the lanterns, because they will need them
going back to the tents. She puts out skewers for roasting marshmellows, to just enjoy, and to melt with chocolate (the safe kind) and squish between graham crackers.

With their mouths full, it's too soon to sing Kum Bi Ya...
Old July 11th 19, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Soon every kitty and doggie is through eating
They go for a walk along the beach...
Oh Lookit!!!! The wave crests glow! , Now kick at the sand...Seeee??
The wet sand glows as i is walked on, and sparkelz as it is kicked.

What are those liddul fishies doing? they are comming up onto the sand!
Then they ar standing up on their tayles! O My, they are laying their
eggs in the sand! I Know...They are Grunyun!!! They awlways come out
this time of year!!!
What fun!
Old July 12th 19, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Who wants to go on a 'snipe hunt"?
P2nya
Old July 15th 19, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

[A voice answers from off shore]

I'z game! Gif me just a couple minutes to get dere!

[Looking out over the waves, a wet-suit wearing kitty can be seen riding a surfboard in to the shore. Once he's on the land again he pulls off his wet suit and everybody sees that it's Jocko, the diving cat.]

On the Beach ann791 Cat community 36 April 21st 13 12:42 AM
Holly is Sweet Sixteen MaryL[_2_] Cat anecdotes 13 June 1st 11 07:30 PM
On the Beach MeOwy Cat community 14 March 26th 11 05:13 AM
On the beach Amelia T Cat Cat community 38 January 5th 11 07:04 AM
Enwinkmint Pardy at da Fawllz Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 42 January 14th 08 08:20 PM