A Dante Guarantee

Old January 6th 09, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default A Dante Guarantee

If you happen to be walking around my house, and you see a lump moving
around under my bedcovers, or in the throw on the daybed, and you go over,
and very gently lift a corner and peek in there, I can practically guarantee
you that you will see Dante with the craziest, insanest, most deranged,
nutzenkookoo, dilated googly eyes ever seen on any cat. Hee!

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old January 6th 09, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
If you happen to be walking around my house, and you see a lump moving
around under my bedcovers, or in the throw on the daybed, and you go over,
and very gently lift a corner and peek in there, I can practically guarantee
you that you will see Dante with the craziest, insanest, most deranged,
nutzenkookoo, dilated googly eyes ever seen on any cat. Hee!

I can just imagine it. I bet you Caliban could match that look.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old January 6th 09, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

If you happen to be walking around my house, and you see a lump moving
around under my bedcovers, or in the throw on the daybed, and you go over,
and very gently lift a corner and peek in there, I can practically
guarantee you that you will see Dante with the craziest, insanest, most
deranged, nutzenkookoo, dilated googly eyes ever seen on any cat. Hee!

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I can't say the neighbor's cat Schwartzie gave me a "Dante look". But when
I'd find him as a big lump under a quilt on the bed in her guest bedroom I'd
lift it up and peek at him. And he'd meow at me, like "why are you
disturbing me?!"

Hey, I was just making sure I knew where he was. Those indoor-outdoor cats
aren't all that easy to take care of. I see a lump, I want to look at the
lump! For all I know he's as skilled as a teenager pushing a pillow under
the covers to pretend he's still at home after dark. LOL

Jill

Old January 6th 09, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Just the name Schwartzie is so cute it makes me wanna squeal. Is he cute?

Old January 6th 09, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
If you happen to be walking around my house, and you see a lump moving
around under my bedcovers, or in the throw on the daybed, and you go
over, and very gently lift a corner and peek in there, I can practically
guarantee you that you will see Dante with the craziest, insanest, most
deranged, nutzenkookoo, dilated googly eyes ever seen on any cat. Hee!

I can just imagine it. I bet you Caliban could match that look.

I think Caliban and Dante are cut from similar cloth.

Old January 6th 09, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
news

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

He's very cute! He's a rather portly black cat with bright gold eyes. It's
funny he should be the one who is heavier because food is not his first
interest. I observed (when I was cat-sitting for those 2 weeks) his big
thing in the morning was, "Let me outside!". And I've seen him chasing
squirrels; he's quite active but he doesn't catch them. It's more like a
game to him.

His brother, Fetters, is petite and slender and is *all about food*. He'd
be head-butting me while I was trying to dish up food, getting in my way.
Food, food, food! Fettters is a very small cat. Also black with gold eyes
and a very raspy voice. He talks a lot and he was more concerned about
getting breakfast than he was about going outside

Jill

Old January 6th 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lorrie S.

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message and you see a lump
moving
around under my bedcovers, or in the throw on the daybed, and you go over,

and very gently lift a corner and peek in there, I can practically guarantee
you that you will see

lemme guess......the battery operated dildo vibrator you forgot to turn off?

Old January 6th 09, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

If you happen to be walking around my house, and you see a lump moving
around under my bedcovers, or in the throw on the daybed, and you go over,
and very gently lift a corner and peek in there, I can practically guarantee
you that you will see Dante with the craziest, insanest, most deranged,
nutzenkookoo, dilated googly eyes ever seen on any cat. Hee!

Great mental image! It would be fun if you snuck up on him with a camera
and actually captured the deranged, googly-eyed cat in digital form.

Smudge burrows under the covers sometimes. If I pet her through the
covers, she purrs really loudly. It's pretty funny because usually her
purr is barely above a whisper. Maybe she's just trying to make sure I
know she's under there.

Usually, though, if there's a cat lump on my bed, it's a Roxy-lump.
She gets cold more easily than the others and will head for the nearest
heat source, even if it's just her own heat trapped under the covers.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 7th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

On Jan 6, 5:14*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
If you happen to be walking around my house, and you see a lump moving
around under my bedcovers, or in the throw on the daybed, and you go over,
and very gently lift a corner and peek in there, I can practically guarantee
you that you will see Dante with the craziest, insanest, most deranged,
nutzenkookoo, dilated googly eyes ever seen on any cat. *Hee!

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Tee hee! He's obviously protecting you from the evil Bedmice. It's
part of Nina's nocturnal routine. Or maybe he fears an infestation of
Greeblings.

Great image!

Melsisa
Old January 7th 09, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

I think Caliban and Dante are cut from similar cloth.

I believe they are.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Thank you, Dante! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 10 November 10th 06 09:29 PM
job guarantee... Joe Canuck Cat health & behaviour 1 May 9th 06 12:25 AM
Dante? Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 5 February 12th 06 10:38 AM
Dante Hat Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 5 December 31st 05 05:25 AM
Thank you, Dante! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 10 November 17th 05 07:24 PM