The Barekitten is Here!

Old September 24th 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default The Barekitten is Here!

Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Sherry
Old September 24th 09, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Sherry wrote:
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Sherry

Congratulations. MMLB. And shall I say "MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE EVENT?"
Old September 24th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

"Sherry" wrote in message
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Sherry

Congratulations to all concerned. I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you get
well soon so you can see him, as well as hear him.

Joy

Old September 24th 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Sherry wrote:
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Congratulations to his mother!

Tweeded

Sherry

Old September 24th 09, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Sherry" wrote in message
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Sherry

Ooooooh! We want pics of course, at your earliest convenience.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old September 24th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only about 15 minutes old!

Congratulations! To you, your daughter, and your new grandson.

Joyce

--
It is so very hard to be an on-your-own-take-care-of-yourself-because-
there-is-no-one-else-to-do-it-for-you grown-up.
Old September 24th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 24 Sep, 18:57, Sherry wrote:
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I

Congratulations to all concerned! I hope you recover soon and can see
the little mite.
Old September 24th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sherry wrote:
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Sherry

Congratulations!
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 24th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"Sherry" wrote in message
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Congratulations to your family! Many purrs for the new won and mom to be
healthy and happy. Hope you feel better soon.

Old September 24th 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Sherry" wrote in message

Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Aww! Congratulations to your DD, SIL, your brand spanking new granson, and
yourself.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.