Lunch with Bev...........

Old July 21st 04, 03:47 AM
Lois Reay

Default Lunch with Bev...........

and John, B&C and FSP (who couldn't have cared less!!)

I arrived at Bev's at the appointed time for lunch yesterday to be greeted
by Bonnie, pick me up, pick me up she wailed at me (I think she remembers
me) after a good smooch, a cuddle and a kiss she was happy to go off and
annoy Clyde.

It was good to catch up with Bev and her DH as they told me their plans for
their trip (I am VERY envious) excitement was in the air - they are so
looking forward to it.

We sat down for lunch and I watched as Clyde spotted a moth, he leapt high
into the air to bring it down, Bonnie joined in, Bev got wind of what was
going on and got up to rescue the poor moth but I think it was too late. B&C
decided it was time to play chasing through the house, round and round they
went, made me quite dizzy to watch!! FSP slept on only waking when Bev
bought her in to see me, she yawned and went back to sleep.

After lunch and leaving DH to do the dishes Bev and I went to do some retail
therapy, which is one of my favourite pass times - Bev was looking for a
nice trouser suit to wear on the cruise, went to a couple of shopping
centres before she found what she was looking for, it was a stunning outfit
(I hope some of you get to see it) we visited another couple of shops before
heading for home.

I had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon, thanks Bev.

Lois

Old July 21st 04, 04:36 AM
Jo Firey

Sounds like a perfectly delightful afternoon.

I shudder to think what B&C will get up to while their folks are gone.
After all, they are teenagers now, right?

How are Bobbi's kittens coming along? Bet there are lots more due soon as
well.

Jo

Old July 21st 04, 07:03 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Lois Reay"
wrote:

I had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon, thanks Bev.

Lois

Sounds like a great time. How are the new kittens doing? Where are the jpgs?
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old July 21st 04, 08:39 PM
Lois Reay

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Sounds like a perfectly delightful afternoon.

I shudder to think what B&C will get up to while their folks are gone.
After all, they are teenagers now, right?

How are Bobbi's kittens coming along? Bet there are lots more due soon as
well.

Jo

Bobbi's kittens are doing well, just starting to open their eyes.

Freya is due end of August and Gigi early September, so it will be all go
again!

Haven't taken any photo's of the new babies yet.

Kay is a cat slave from a long way back so think she will *manage* B&C
alright - they will soon tell her what they want her to do!!

Lois