I'm hurt

Old May 11th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default I'm hurt

Woke up with extreme pain in my left shoulder. Did not injure it. Going to
hospital now. Your cats' purrs joined with mine will be appreciated.

Old May 11th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 11 May 2007 14:06:20 -0500, Pat wrote:

Woke up with extreme pain in my left shoulder. Did not injure it. Going to
hospital now. Your cats' purrs joined with mine will be appreciated.

Sending purrs that it is not serious. MLB
Old May 11th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Pat" wrote in message
et...
Woke up with extreme pain in my left shoulder. Did not injure it. Going to
hospital now. Your cats' purrs joined with mine will be appreciated.

Purrs are on the way. I hope the pain goes away just as quickly as it came.

Joy

Old May 11th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Pat wrote:
Woke up with extreme pain in my left shoulder. Did not injure it.
Going to hospital now. Your cats' purrs joined with mine will be
appreciated.

Purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 11th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Healing purrs for a pain-free shoulder.

Debbie

Old May 11th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
Woke up with extreme pain in my left shoulder. Did not injure it.
Going to hospital now. Your cats' purrs joined with mine will be
appreciated.

Purrs on the way. I woke up once with a pinched nerve in my neck. Hadn't
done anything more than sleep. But I couldn't turn my head. My shoulder
still bothers me as a result of this.

Jill

Old May 11th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default I'm hurt - Update

I could not get a ride so I didn't make it to see a doc. Will try again
later if pain continues. Difficult to type with one hand.

Old May 11th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Fri, 11 May 2007 14:06:20 -0500, Pat wrote:

Woke up with extreme pain in my left shoulder. Did not injure it. Going to
hospital now. Your cats' purrs joined with mine will be appreciated.

All the purrs we can muster coming your way.

Old May 11th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

Woke up with extreme pain in my left shoulder. Did not injure it. Going
to hospital now. Your cats' purrs joined with mine will be appreciated.

I'm glad you're going to the hospital - that sounds worrisome.
Please keep us posted!

Purrs,
Joyce
Old May 11th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On May 11, 2:06 pm, "Pat"
wrote:
Woke up with extreme pain in my left shoulder. Did not injure it. Going to
hospital now. Your cats' purrs joined with mine will be appreciated.

Purrs coming. What you describe can be many things, but it is
certainly to be taken seriously. Keep us posted.

Sherry