Game OT

Old June 15th 05, 01:02 AM
Yowie

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"Yowie" wrote in message
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
news
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
Okay, okay, I now *have* to ask... what's the bubble game??????

http://193.151.73.87/games/bubbels.swf

Okay. Thanks, Victor. This game is just plain WRONG. going back

now
beat my measly score of 1250

Delete that link from your computer NOW! It will devour your life!

Yowie
(Low completed score of 16K and counting)

Honestly, Yowie... it didn't do that much for me. Heh... maybe I'll go
there right now and try it again. Today is a 'down day' for me. My
fibromyalgia is in full swing (I have the ouchies as I call it), and I'm

due
to start my ".", which leaves me listless, cranky, tired, etc. So... I
have alllllll day to do nothing. Or, in my case, to do a computer game.

Hmmm.... am I headed for trouble or what??? ;o)))

I dunno. Are you a bubble wrap addict? I suspect the addiction factor of
Bubbels has a great deal to do with those satisfying little "pop" noises.

Yowie

Old June 15th 05, 02:25 AM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
[...]

I posted to you at 11:48 a.m. It is now 9:23, and I'm still playing!! I'm
up to 12720 now! I have a 1:30 appt. tomorrow to see a doc I've been
waiting to see for 2 months. I'm thinking about calling and saying I can't
make it because I'm popping bubbels. To be honest, it's for a new
therapist. I wonder if they'll send the men in the white coats for me?

;o) pop-pop, poppoppoppop, pop, pop x1million!!! ;-O

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Old June 15th 05, 03:32 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Lots of purrs and best wishes for you to feel much better really soon,

Thanks ever so much... it got so bad last night that I almost fell in the
middle of the night when I got up to use the restroom. Today it's in my
shoulders and neck. Quite painful... but I have a doc appt. to go to
(unrelated to the fibro), so it's bite the bullet as usual and truck on!!

Again, thanks for the purrssssss....

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

--
Polonca & Soncek

New Game OT Bev Cat anecdotes 11 February 7th 05 03:01 AM
How to put a Telemarketer off his game. Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 213 October 28th 04 10:29 PM
New laundry basket game bonbon Cat anecdotes 10 October 5th 04 04:23 AM
The best cat game ever JP Hobbs Cat anecdotes 15 April 21st 04 05:12 AM
Catopoly Game (Attn: TJ & the Dust) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 December 6th 03 08:40 PM