A picture of Lorelei

Old November 11th 10, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default A picture of Lorelei

ursef iz 'lowedta pozt howsoevfur yourown kittee gifz ursef purrmissin ta
pozt, we wuld rafur haffa anofur kitteeta pozt dan be tied up wiff allkindsa
rulez, we leaf rulesta hoominz, OEJ
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:14:58 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Don't worry about it LL some people don't approve of our community, unless
they need purrs and prayers.
"Adam" wrote in message
Gandalf wrote:
She iz furry lublee! Will she be postin heer in rpcc?

Rebecca

Probably not

If she not post, I try 2 beet hur up.

Dis iz polite rekwest.

"Lovable Louise"

I love this group: I read it every day.

But I have no meowchat

Old November 11th 10, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six cats sit down to wate fura storree,... purring
"Adam" wrote in message
Gandalf wrote:
So far, Lorelei really doesn't care for her new home.

I hope she adjusts soon, as she seems very unhappy here.

I showed her the nice padded shelf that I built by one of my windows,
and she had no interest in it.

So I put her on the shelf, and instead of looking out the window, she
just stood on it and cried.

So would you want to take a try at writing it from what you think would be
Lorelei's perspective? "I'm unhappy here because...." I'd guess she
misses the company of the other animals, for one thing. Maybe also all the
familiar-smelling places. (You and I know all that was unavoidable, but
she probably doesn't.)

Adam

Old November 11th 10, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

efin when one of uses iz krankee, we iz still powite, OEJ
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:57:04 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:19:20 GMT,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

I love this group: I read it every day.

But I have no meowchat

Datz kwite awlright, Unka Gandalf!

Lorelei can post in hooman-speek az lon az yoo
don't mind reedin owrz in meowchat!

Ebberykitty heer lubs yoo! An we wants yoo to be
heer!

Thank you; you are all so nice to me

Old November 11th 10, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ifin hersef efur getz hissed off or reallee unhappee i betz ursef hearzit,
Storrmmee, who knows
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:12:23 -0800 (PST), Debby Hanoka
wrote:

On Nov 9, 3:52 pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
I put a picture of my new kitty, Lorelei, he

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1088/...f53fdf13_b.jpg

I think she's very pretty

Gandalf

She's beautiful! I've never seen a tabby with blue eyes. Does she
have Siamese blood in her?

Debby

She is half Siamese.

But, she doesn't have the famous Siamese 'voice', much to my relief.

Old November 12th 10, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Granby is right, don't worry about it, LL, no need to beet her up at all.
Nope If people don't like/approve of our community, that's their loss,
not ours.
Lorelei is a lovely kitty, with beautiful blue eyes, and she is very lucky
to have Gandalf as her human to love her and take such good care of her.
Just give her time.
Love, Mosey, Pooky Kat, Pipps, Sqweex and Mommy Kyla

"Granby" Don't worry about it LL some people don't approve of our
community, unless
they need purrs and prayers.

Old November 12th 10, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
LL, no need to beet her up at all.

Gettin beet up bilds charaktur.

"Lovable Louise"
Old November 12th 10, 09:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:

On Nov 9, 3:52 pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
I put a picture of my new kitty, Lorelei, he

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1088/...f53fdf13_b.jpg

I think she's very pretty

Gandalf

She's beautiful! I've never seen a tabby with blue eyes. Does she
have Siamese blood in her?

Debby

She is half Siamese.

But, she doesn't have the famous Siamese 'voice', much to my relief.

I have heard VERY few sounds from LoreLei, so far.

She's still very scared, but getting a bit better.

Noises and sudden movements make her jump, so I try to walk slowly and
quietly when I'm near her
Old November 12th 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article ,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

So far, Lorelei really doesn't care for her new home.

I hope she adjusts soon, as she seems very unhappy here.

I showed her the nice padded shelf that I built by one of my windows,
and she had no interest in it.

So I put her on the shelf, and instead of looking out the window, she
just stood on it and cried.

After she adjusts, she may change her mind about the shelf. Right now
she's in sensory overload in a completely strange place and something
familiar like looking out the window can be scary too.

She had a very nice tall cat tree in her former home to lay on and look
out the window, but I cannot afford to buy one.

Could you manage to make one, slowly, bit by bit? There's a lot that you
can do with untreated lumber, carpet remnants, and liquid nails. It may
not all match, but I don't think she'll care.

She needs 3 vaccinations, and a blood test for FeLuek, and that comes
first, unfortunately

Since she's an only cat, and 100% indoor, can the FeLeuk test wait and
can the vaccines be spread out? I think the only major differences with
the FeLeuk is that if she's positive she doesn't get the vaccine and
you're aware of some possible future health issues, but it's not really
an urgent test unless you have other cats that may be exposed.

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

Two pics of Lorelei [email protected] Cat anecdotes 2 November 10th 10 08:03 AM
A pic of Lorelei Gandalf[_2_] Cat anecdotes 30 November 10th 10 07:57 AM
LOL Picture CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 December 4th 08 09:09 PM
Picture This... MatSav Cat anecdotes 1 November 29th 06 05:31 PM
Another bag picture Marina Cat anecdotes 19 March 11th 05 01:18 PM