Message from Serge's cousin about his memorial service

Old April 30th 12, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Default Message from Serge's cousin about his memorial service

On Apr 29, 9:09*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
dear gramby ursef needsa senda link to da walk of remburanze to unca serge's
kuzine... i duzint haffit in diz pooter so mayhapz sumone kan pozt itsef,
OEJ"Rebecca" wrote in message

http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

The introduction page right before it explains how it's organized, but
I wouldn't send it to someone who doesn't do meowchat:
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html
Old May 1st 12, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Seeing cutie's name on the mae purrdai list just now did that
to me. It is appropriate that it was spelled with a capital C
since she will be a whole year old by MayDay.
MMS
Sylvia

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
that is very true, soft
"Gramby" wrote in message
There is never enough time where there won't be tears. That
is the price of loving whether it be human or cat.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message

good plan, soft, remembering crying even after a month when
you sent tv's
"Gramby" wrote in message
I always wait at least a month to give he person time to
breathe again.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message

as long as you wait a while, not too soon and all that, if i
got them too
soon i would just cry, soft
"Gramby" wrote in message
I saved the candles, figured at some point would send hem to
her.

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
I hope that Serge's cousin at least comes to rpcc enough to
read how deeply
we miss both Serge and his Girls.

Antee Sylvia

P.S, speaking of "The Walk", surely Serge's brick is being
added to our
Walk of Remembrance?

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
I don't know if any of your humans are anywhere near Mew
Jersey, but the
humans are holding a memorial service for Uncle Serge the
same day that
my humans are doing the charity walk. Below is a message
from Serge's
cousin:

Hello, Let me introduce myself. I am Serge's cousin. As
you may know, he
passed away last Saturday evening from complications due
to his heart
surgery. I last spoke to him at 5:15 that evening. He was
concerned about
his breathing difficulties but the doctors thought the
problems were
common after that surgery. His passing was truly a shock.
We are having a service for him on Saturday, May 5 at 10
AM at St. Mary's
Church in Dumont, New Jersey. Please join us to remember
him and
celebrate his life. Jacquie.

And my human received another email from her a little
while later. I
think everybody will want to read it too:

The sisters are eating and playing with us already! I am
able to pet
them. Getting them into their carrying cases was a piece
of cake. I think
Serge pushed their little butts into them for me. Now I
have to learn how
to keep their eyes clean. We have not introduce them to
our 18 year old
ragdoll, our cockatoo or my daughter's 2 chihuahuas just
yet. In
time......I am so happy to hear about the walk. Thank you
soooo much.

So it sounds like the Two Sisters are doing well, and are
going to be
well cared for. After things have settled down a little
I'll have my
humans tell Serge's cousin about RPCC, and let her see if
she would be
inclined to join us.

Amelia

Old May 1st 12, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

and sometimes all time does is make it easier, but the pain never goes away,
soft
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Seeing cutie's name on the mae purrdai list just now did that
to me. It is appropriate that it was spelled with a capital C
since she will be a whole year old by MayDay.
MMS
Sylvia

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
that is very true, soft

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...
[...]

Tiger's Memorial Service Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 19 August 20th 10 05:40 AM
Rob's Memorial Service tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 20 March 29th 10 06:50 PM
Memorial Service Information for Christy jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 38 January 12th 09 01:09 AM
Memorial Service KaN Cat anecdotes 23 July 24th 05 04:18 AM
The Memorial Service Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 15 December 11th 03 05:52 AM