Annownzement: Vallentine Adbenchur!

Old February 6th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Annownzement: Vallentine Adbenchur!

Meow Kitties!

As da nooest membfur ob, an da ebent planner for
FluffyKitz, I iz most pleezed to annowence a
lubbly an eggsitink adbenture for da Valentinez
holiday! An since most kitties are tired ov lukin
owt at snows an ice, it's going to be a warm,
sunny one!

I haff planned a 10-day crooze and fur da
destinashun, da ship will dock in Montego bay,
Jamaica at da Round Hill Villas, an all-kitty
luggsury resort wif only da best accomodayshuns
where we will stay fur anubber 10 daze!!

[
http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxu...tel-and-villas
]

Owr crooze will be on da late Cleopatra
Silvercat's yacht - which menny ob yoo know of an
hab been on - which will leef from da 79th Street
Boat Basin in Mew Yawk City on February elebenf,
andden embark on a leesurly sail to Jamaica.

Da crooze direktor will be owr own Trudi ob da
Asher/Grass Clowder, and she will post abowt da
luffly "Luff-Boat" aktibities dat she haz planned
to ennertain usses while on da crooze. Da yacht
haz first-cwass akomodayshuns, inkludink cabinz
for one, two or more kitties, awl wif komfortable
kushions, hot an cold nip an non-nip beffurages,
snak dispensers, toys an luffly ocean views. Da
dinink room iz eggskwisit, wif fine china and
crystal, silk kushions at low tabelz wif crisp
wite linenz. Once we get on da ship, Captain
LeGrand will gibb a tour ob da ship an its
akommodayshuns!

I haf been abailing mineself ob mine Europeen
konnekshuns to bring da finest fuds on board: I
haff impawted fine Parmagiana, Asagio, proscuitto,
and sum bery nice Italian wines; oysterz from
Breton from Da Inspektur, Chat Lunatique
nip-shampayne an fine nip-liquors, cognac and
Armagnac! Not ownly dat, but FluffyKitz haz
pwanned boff formal dining an buffet style meelz.
Eben Hiura-san, da sooshi itame (chef) is porting
on board for a sooshi an sasheemi day!

Now I'd likes to introdoose you kitties to owr
Jamaican hosts who haff ported ober to meet da
kommunity. Kittiez, let me introdoos yoo to
RastaCatJohn!

[A porter twinkles, and two cats step out: a
large, dark-grey tabby longhair of a certain age,
and a younger version. Both have their long hair
braided into dredlocks; the older cat has seen the
Out - he has a scar or two, and a small tear in
his ear... They both are wearing Rasta-tams on
their heads. The older one smiles a big
kitty-smile and laughs a deep boomig laugh so
infectious, it brings a smile to all of the
kitties listening. Like his laugh, he has a deep,
booming meow.]

"Hello kitties! Mon, eet eez so wonderful to see
all of you! Mon, I run a certified, bona-fide,
Rasta Jamaican tour business for kitties - Da best
in Jamaica! Now, dis heer eez mine son, Miles, who
works wif me, say hello, Miles." The younger cat,
too, has a deep booming voice and laugh: "Hello
Kitties! We are planning a wonderful stay for you
at da Round Hill Villa! First let mineownself
tell you dat we haff liddle kitty Villas for one,
two or more kitties - yur choice! Dey all hab
refrigomolators stocked wif fuds and befferages -
nip and non-nip! Da villas haff kushions,
wadder-beds or dose sweep-numbfur beds! And da
aktibities! Dere will be snorkeling - and Jocko
the Diving Cat will be giving lessons! We habs
swimming, sail-boating, laying on da beech
drinking nip-rum! Eeting, drinking, limbo dances,
and tours ob owr eye-land!" RastaCat John joins
in, "And tours of nip-rum distilleries - and mon,
don't forget we grow the best, primo nip!" Miles
joins in: Oh yes, Mon! And here are some samples
of our gold-bud nip! [passes around plastic
baggies of nip, imprinted with RastaCatTours] And
we also haff bottles of rum with buds of nip
soaking in them!" "Mon, now that will get a kitty
relaxed!" Both cats laugh so loud and heartily
that the entire room resounds with their
infectious laughter!

Well, kitties, I finks dat abowt duz it. Duz
anykitty hab any kweschuns? See yoo awl on boart
Febroarry elebenth

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/6/2011 3:27:29 PM
Old February 6th 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 6, 3:29*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
Meow Kitties!

snippeed Sunrise, behind her paw, to Missy
Dat DjaMAKin kitty iz kyoot. I gno he hasa son butted I wunner if he
is still winkd?

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 7th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
[...]

Awpawz, Up-pawz! Tuxy kittee jumpz up-n-deown furr djoy!

I hav bin lukkin furrwurdz tu diz twip, an diz dizkripshun seowndz
bettererer den I kud eemagjin!

I tink dat Sundance an I, an hiz sisfurr wud lyke uh sweet of ruumz,
enkloodin wun tu akkommydayte a Furrrench gudgudfrend, if he iz abl tu
mayke it...at leezt furr parta da tyme.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 7th 11, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza wunnerful dizkripshun of orz twip, i guezz i better pusha da soft ta
finish up da siney up liztz so i kan putsa finishin tuchez onna aktifiteez,
Trudi gettin cited fur real,
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/6/2011 3:27:29 PM

Old February 7th 11, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Waow, diz saowndz wike sew mutch fun n dat bitties wyl wike et tew.
See yew awl on da Bote.
Luvz
Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"

Old February 7th 11, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

what i minesef likez iz dat we haz plentee of timeta purpare, sinze itz not
leafin until da lefinth we haz lotsa timeta pak anna decide whut we will
take anna du onna boat, OEJ, starin atta trudi ta get on wiffa liztz

Old February 7th 11, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 15:29:23 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
wrote:

[...]

Kan I have a room full of nip? Fangu Cleopatra Foundation!
Cinder

I haf been abailing mineself ob mine Europeen
konnekshuns to bring da finest fuds on board: I
haff impawted fine Parmagiana, Asagio, proscuitto,
and sum bery nice Italian wines; oysterz from
Breton from Da Inspektur, Chat Lunatique
nip-shampayne an fine nip-liquors, cognac and
Armagnac! Not ownly dat, but FluffyKitz haz
pwanned boff formal dining an buffet style meelz.
Eben Hiura-san, da sooshi itame (chef) is porting
on board for a sooshi an sasheemi day!

fudz iz exxspshunnal. gudgud work.
beauty
[...]

Rum distlleries, sounds great!
John the human

Old February 7th 11, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six cats stareatta soft twinta figure why hersef iz laffin...

because i thought the same as beauty's hoomin, soft

Old February 7th 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

This soundz like great fun! I know dat Cleo's yacht has a helicopter an a
helipad, so me an OT should be able to do some flyin. I wonder if da
rezort has hang-gliding available? Or sky diving?

Harri