Where is boyfie?

Old July 7th 12, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Where is boyfie?

I've been looking for him for more than two hours now. He went out around
9 - for a wee as it's been raining all day. He has not come back. It is 2.20
a.m.
Oh, he just decided to return while I was posting this.
I know how my mother felt now when I was missing as a child - she was afraid
I was dead and when I was not she said she would kill me. Of course she
didn't she was very happy to see me again paddling in the brook after fish
with no idea of time.

I was a bit afraid about Boyfie staying out so late and I have stayed up
myself until he is home. Quarter to 3!!
Bed now, night night

Old July 7th 12, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

I've been looking for him for more than two hours now. He went out around
9 - for a wee as it's been raining all day. He has not come back. It is 2.20
a.m.
Oh, he just decided to return while I was posting this.
I know how my mother felt now when I was missing as a child - she was afraid
I was dead and when I was not she said she would kill me. Of course she
didn't she was very happy to see me again paddling in the brook after fish
with no idea of time.

I was a bit afraid about Boyfie staying out so late and I have stayed up
myself until he is home. Quarter to 3!!

Second night in a row!

--
Joyce

"The most terrible things can enter one's life. Hopefully they're only
mundane."
-- The Midwest Book Review

Old July 8th 12, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 02:44:40 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I've been looking for him for more than two hours now. He went out around
9 - for a wee as it's been raining all day. He has not come back. It is 2.20
a.m.
Oh, he just decided to return while I was posting this.
I know how my mother felt now when I was missing as a child - she was afraid
I was dead and when I was not she said she would kill me. Of course she
didn't she was very happy to see me again paddling in the brook after fish
with no idea of time.

I was a bit afraid about Boyfie staying out so late and I have stayed up
myself until he is home. Quarter to 3!!
Bed now, night night

This sounds familiar. Hopefully he at least brought back a fish.
Old July 9th 12, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I've been looking for him for more than two hours now. He went out
around
9 - for a wee as it's been raining all day. He has not come back. It is
2.20
a.m.
Oh, he just decided to return while I was posting this.
I know how my mother felt now when I was missing as a child - she was
afraid
I was dead and when I was not she said she would kill me. Of course she
didn't she was very happy to see me again paddling in the brook after
fish
with no idea of time.

I was a bit afraid about Boyfie staying out so late and I have stayed up
myself until he is home. Quarter to 3!!

Second night in a row!

--

Probably hoping for a repeat of his 2 mousies within a few minutes
success!

Old July 9th 12, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
I've been looking for him for more than two hours now. He went out around
9 - for a wee as it's been raining all day. He has not come back. It is
2.20
a.m.
Oh, he just decided to return while I was posting this.
I know how my mother felt now when I was missing as a child - she was
afraid
I was dead and when I was not she said she would kill me. Of course she
didn't she was very happy to see me again paddling in the brook after fish
with no idea of time.

I was a bit afraid about Boyfie staying out so late and I have stayed up
myself until he is home. Quarter to 3!!
Bed now, night night

This sounds familiar. Hopefully he at least brought back a fish.

If the weather doesn't improve that's all there will be.
http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.u...ail/story.html

Torrential rain yesterday too, which has picked up previously unsuspected
hail damage from the storm last week. My conservatory is leaking and so is
my bay window, buckets and saucepans needed :-(

Old July 9th 12, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.u...ail/story.html

Torrential rain yesterday too, which has picked up previously
unsuspected hail damage from the storm last week. My
conservatory is leaking and so is my bay window, buckets and
saucepans needed :-(

Hopefully, if you have home insurance, they'll pick up *most* of
the cost of repairs.

--
MatSav

Old July 9th 12, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, my! You are having a very bad week. I hope the rain means that Boyfie
has simply "holed up" somewhere and will be home (and hungry!) when the rain
ends. I know this is very worrisome for you.

MaryL

Old July 9th 12, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just realized that I did not read your message carefully enough. I'm so
sorry about all the problems the rain is causing, but I am *delighted* that
Boyfie is home.

MaryL

Old July 9th 12, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
That Randy Guy

GO **** YOURSELF YOU USELESS PIECE OF ****!!!

**** you are pathetic.....

Old July 10th 12, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
[...]

I should just leave him out as he is very sensible about foxes and he can
rush up a tree in 20 seconds but I prefer to know he is in.
Foxes are the bane of my life - if they are not after your poultry, always!
when they are feeding big cubs they have their eyes on your cats.