I am an adult by Qui Gun Kit

Old March 26th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I am an adult by Qui Gun Kit

In three days it will be my purrday. The fa..Grandmeow says that I will be
a year old. Cap'n Pine Cone says that I will be expected to act like a cat
and not a kitten on board the Mouser. I dunno, Caliban and Dante have plans
for the bait buckets that sound awfully good.

The Grand Meow says that she may get me some catnip of my very own. Mamma
Sonya says that I am to behave myself and not get crazy on the stuff. Why
is everyone telling me what to do? I thought that if I am an adult cat, no
one can tell me what to do any more. The only one who isn't telling me what
to do is Grandmeow, and she scoops me up and makes funny noises on my tummy.
She is really strange.

Can any of you other cats help me? Who am I supposed to listen to and who
to obey? Grandmeow laughs at me and says that I'm a cat and cats tend to
choose who they obey. If I don't obey Mamma Sonya, she boxes my ears.
Cap'n Pine Cone swats my face and SSG Huey bites my tail. Merlin lays there
like this huge flat fat pudding and looks bored. The rest either ignore me
or tell me to take it elsewhere. I'm so confused.

Qui Gun Kit who just wants to eat and have fun

--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Old March 26th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Qui Gun Kit who just wants to eat and have fun

That's all I do too! Don't obey anybody, they're going to yell at you
anyway.

Rufous.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 26th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:

[...]

Happy purr-day!
When you are an adult, you get to do what you want to do. But the other
adult cats also get to do what they want to do. So sometimes they win
and sometimes you win. I'm sure you'll like it once you get the hang of it.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 26th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:50:06 GMT, "Pamela Shirk"
yodeled:

[...]

WAATS RONG WIF HAVIN FUN?????????!!!

DANTE
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 26th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:06:04 -0600, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Qui Gun Kit who just wants to eat and have fun

That's all I do too! Don't obey anybody, they're going to yell at you
anyway.

Rufous.

AGEN WATS RONG WIF HAVIN FUN!! WY WOOD YOO WANT TO DOO ENNYFING ELSE??
DANTE
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 27th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Qui Gun Kit who just wants to eat and have fun

That's all I do too! Don't obey anybody, they're going to yell at you
anyway.

Rufous.

AGEN WATS RONG WIF HAVIN FUN!! WY WOOD YOO WANT TO DOO ENNYFING ELSE??
DANTE

It's not fair. Cap'n Pine Cone says that I can't play in the bait bucket
when we're at sea. I wanna play. He gave me a list of things I can't get
into, like the catnip storage cupboard, the fridge, food, cupboards, toy
chests, and captain's cabin. Can we hang out together on the Mouser? Maybe
you can get into the places I can't.

Qui Gun Kit, thinking hard for places he can get into on the Mouser

Old March 27th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

WAATS RONG WIF HAVIN FUN?????????!!!

DANTE

NOTHIN!! So that's what I'm going to do. Forget what they say, they're just
old and grouchy cats. I'm going to play. Thanks Dante!

Qui Gun Kit. feeling much happier

Old March 27th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:

Qui Gun Kit who just wants to eat and have fun

That's all I do too! Don't obey anybody, they're going to yell at you
anyway.

Rufous.

AGEN WATS RONG WIF HAVIN FUN!! WY WOOD YOO WANT TO DOO ENNYFING ELSE??
DANTE

It's not fair. Cap'n Pine Cone says that I can't play in the bait bucket
when we're at sea. I wanna play. He gave me a list of things I can't get
into, like the catnip storage cupboard, the fridge, food, cupboards, toy
chests, and captain's cabin. Can we hang out together on the Mouser? Maybe
you can get into the places I can't.

Qui Gun Kit, thinking hard for places he can get into on the Mouser

Hey, does this mean I will be too big for all the fun stuff on board
too? I'll be one year old in April. I don't wanna go if I can't do all
the fun stuff!

Caliban

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 27th 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:

[...]

Forget them. We'se big cats now and we can do enything we wants. Dante
says so and he's the zoomie dude. In fact...WHEEEE!!! That was fun, though
PawRob thought that he was going to lose something important for a moment.

(Hoomin note: I couldn't sleep and ended up watching the kit do the zoomies
right over the bed. Rob clutched himself in his sleep, so he may have
dreamed that Qui Gun was after a trophy or two)

Qui Gun Kit

Old March 27th 06, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
news

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

WAATS RONG WIF HAVIN FUN?????????!!!

DANTE

NOTHIN!! So that's what I'm going to do. Forget what they say, they're
just old and grouchy cats. I'm going to play. Thanks Dante!

Qui Gun Kit. feeling much happier

WAHOOO!! I've released my inner hoolikitten and am having FUN!! Momma
Sonya has been chasing me around for a while now after I knocked over the
food bin. He He He

Qui Gun Kit