A definate KFW

Old January 26th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A definate KFW

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-der-own-doom/
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 26th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Adrian wrote:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-der-own-doom/

Eeeek! (Look at those tiny razor-sharp claws.)

Jill

Old January 26th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jmcquown wrote:

Adrian wrote:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-der-own-doom/

Eeeek! (Look at those tiny razor-sharp claws.)

Actually, I was thinking that they weren't so tiny. The kitty can't
be more than a week or two old, but it looks like she's equipped with
a set of fully adult claws. It's like when a puppy has enormous
paws. Someday, she'll grow into those claws!

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old January 26th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

Adrian wrote:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-der-own-doom/

Eeeek! (Look at those tiny razor-sharp claws.)

Actually, I was thinking that they weren't so tiny. The kitty can't
be more than a week or two old, but it looks like she's equipped with
a set of fully adult claws. It's like when a puppy has enormous
paws. Someday, she'll grow into those claws!

Sammy did! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Old January 27th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jan 26, 9:36�am, "Adrian" wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-dey-iz-nursin...
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

I've seen that one. I surrendered to the lure of Cheezburger and get a
daily email from them. Kittens that young make me nervous they look so
fragile.

Suz&Spicey
Old January 27th 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Adrian wrote:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-der-own-doom/

Eeeek! (Look at those tiny razor-sharp claws.)

Actually, I was thinking that they weren't so tiny. The kitty can't
be more than a week or two old, but it looks like she's equipped with
a set of fully adult claws. It's like when a puppy has enormous
paws. Someday, she'll grow into those claws!

The claws are big, but I think the look she (?) is giving the camera is
the really menacing thing in this picture.

Old January 27th 08, 09:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Adrian wrote:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-der-own-doom/

Eeeek! (Look at those tiny razor-sharp claws.)

Actually, I was thinking that they weren't so tiny. The kitty can't
be more than a week or two old, but it looks like she's equipped with
a set of fully adult claws. It's like when a puppy has enormous
paws. Someday, she'll grow into those claws!

The claws are big, but I think the look she (?) is giving the camera is
the really menacing thing in this picture.

I said "she" because it looks like she has tortie coloring.

I think her claws are beautiful, actually. She's obviously in kitty-bliss
mode.

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old January 27th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2008-01-26 08:36:26 -0600, "Adrian" said:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-der-own-doom/

Too

funny. But this may be my most favorite ICHC pic yet:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...dis-me-grade-7

Old January 27th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 26, 4:04*pm, Suz wrote:

I've seen that one. I surrendered to the lure of Cheezburger

Me too..I spend far too much time at the weekend (My work machine
blocks it! Inconsiderate of them perhaps I should argue that a daily
fix of Cheezburger would make me a more relaxed and contented worker!)

I like this one even through it's not a cat

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...yoo-is-for-me/

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 27th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-dis-bud-not-f...

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I like that one too. Helen M should be worried. Not only does she
have three ferrets, but the booze is stronger in Great Britian. Then
again, it's stronger everywhere other than here.

Pam S.