OT a little poll humor

Old November 6th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default OT a little poll humor

Poll: Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a
change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MCCAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he
recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the
chickens on the other side of the road...

SARAH PALIN: That chicken never crossed the road. You betcha! I shot
that liberal buzzard before it had a chance to sneak into Russia.

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little
chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified
to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this country gets the
chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about
me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road.
We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not.
The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground
here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the
satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your
definition of crossing? What chicken?

AL GO I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am
now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about
the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against
it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black
chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize
that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before
it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need
to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his
current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is
why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the
chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life,
I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across
the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but
we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the
road.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was
going. I had a standing order at the Farmers Market to sell my eggs
when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any
insider information.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road.
Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be
listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming
story of how it experienced a serious case of moulting, and went on to
accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads
together, in peace.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road
move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

Old November 6th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Matthew wrote:
[...]

Very clever -- loved it. Pass me another piece of chicken. MLB
Old November 7th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
[...]

I've seen several versions of this joke, but many of the listings here were
new to me. Thanks. I enjoyed it.

Joy

New Poll tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 9 July 31st 08 04:19 AM
Poll: How many.... Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 12 October 30th 07 01:02 AM
Poll, mostly OT, but could be . . . whatever. tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 16 October 8th 07 06:01 PM
What Do you do? A Poll Tanada Cat anecdotes 296 January 29th 05 05:53 PM