Does Your Cat Wash Its Face with Your Hand?

Old November 7th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
William Hamblen[_2_]

Default Does Your Cat Wash Its Face with Your Hand?

Mine does. She will lick my finger and then rub her cheek against it.
It's kind of cute.

Bud
Old November 7th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
"William Hamblen" wrote in message
Mine does. She will lick my finger and then rub her cheek against it.
It's kind of cute.

Bud

I've seen this, but my guys never did it. The thing that cracks me up is
when they rub their gums on you.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old November 7th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Nov 7, 12:39*pm, William Hamblen
wrote:
Mine does. *She will lick my finger and then rub her cheek against it.
It's kind of cute.

Bud

No, but the Princess Rita likes to lick the Vaseline Intensive Care
lotion off
my hands and arms. I don't know why. Yuck.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Old November 7th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 11:39:59 -0600, William Hamblen wrote:
Mine does. She will lick my finger and then rub her cheek against it.
It's kind of cute.

I know a persian puffball who does the same. Once I pet her face,
she'll take over and I only have to hold an extended finger or thumb
out for her. She'll lick, rub against it and do all the work.
Old November 7th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Kreisleriana wrote:
Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
"William Hamblen" wrote in message
Mine does. She will lick my finger and then rub her cheek against it.
It's kind of cute.

Bud

I've seen this, but my guys never did it. The thing that cracks me up is
when they rub their gums on you.

Isn't that where the scent-marking glands are? They're just claiming
their territory!

Old November 7th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
Mine does. She will lick my finger and then rub her cheek against it.
It's kind of cute.

Bud

No, but the Princess Rita likes to lick the Vaseline Intensive Care
lotion off
my hands and arms. I don't know why. Yuck.

She likes the taste? (Chacun a son gout, you know.)

Old November 8th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

wrote:

Mine does. She will lick my finger and then rub her cheek against it.
It's kind of cute.

Silly does that... when I'm petting her she'll grab my hand in her
paws and pull it up to her face to lick, which means that she wants me
to 'wash' her head for her. I guess she figures I might as well be
useful! :P
Old November 8th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

wrote:
Mine does. She will lick my finger and then rub her cheek against it.
It's kind of cute.

Bud

No, but the Princess Rita likes to lick the Vaseline Intensive Care
lotion off
my hands and arms. I don't know why. Yuck.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

Lucy prefers Johnson's Baby Lotion.....

-Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew