Roll-a-cat

Old November 8th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Roll-a-cat

I'm lying on the bed, fixing to open my new toy - Sonar 8 Digital Audio
Workstation software. I think there needs to be a new category of packaging
- packaging that may reasonably be opened while a cat sits on your chest.
Needless to say, this packaging was not *quite* in that category.

So Little Boy leaps onto my chest. He lies down and rubs his head and face
on my stubbly chin. All the time I'm struggling with packaging.

He rolls slightly to the right. He rolls slightly to the left. I look down
and tell him he's going to fall off.

He responds my snagging me with a single claw.

I carefully dig that claw out of my chest, hug him tightly and say, "So
you won't fall off if I hug you?"

Little Boy responds with a deep rumbly purr and sticks his nose in my ear.
I can wait to open that package...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old November 9th 08, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Nov 8, 6:29�pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
[...]

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Suz&Spicey