Fez lost his gravity challenge

Old June 26th 05, 08:19 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Fez lost his gravity challenge

Well, I actually don't know what Fez was doing at the moment, I just
heard the thump. I turned and I saw the cat bed that used to be on top
of the armoir on the floor, and Fez was scurrying away. I picked up the
bed (a solid cylinder with a hole in it, all carpeted) and put it back
up on the armoir. I then noticed fur sticking up weirdly on Fez's hip. I
went to check it out and the fur just came off! He has a bald patch
about the size of a dollar coin, but it doesn't seem to hurt him and the
skin did not break. Poor baby, that must have hurt!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 26th 05, 08:24 PM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Well, I actually don't know what Fez was doing at the moment, I just
heard the thump. I turned and I saw the cat bed that used to be on top
of the armoir on the floor, and Fez was scurrying away. I picked up the
bed (a solid cylinder with a hole in it, all carpeted) and put it back
up on the armoir. I then noticed fur sticking up weirdly on Fez's hip. I
went to check it out and the fur just came off! He has a bald patch
about the size of a dollar coin, but it doesn't seem to hurt him and the
skin did not break. Poor baby, that must have hurt!

Ouchie! Keep an eye on it - even though it doesn't look like the skin
didn't break it may have been scraped and cats can develop absesses really
easily! Kiss his widdle head for me!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 26th 05, 08:48 PM
Jo Firey

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Well, I actually don't know what Fez was doing at the moment, I just heard
the thump. I turned and I saw the cat bed that used to be on top of the
armoir on the floor, and Fez was scurrying away. I picked up the bed (a
solid cylinder with a hole in it, all carpeted) and put it back up on the
armoir. I then noticed fur sticking up weirdly on Fez's hip. I went to
check it out and the fur just came off! He has a bald patch about the size
of a dollar coin, but it doesn't seem to hurt him and the skin did not
break. Poor baby, that must have hurt!

--

Sounds like the kitty cat version of a skinned knee. Wonder how he managed
to do it.

Jo

Old June 26th 05, 09:15 PM
Adrian

Victor Martinez wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what Fez was doing at the moment, I just
heard the thump. I turned and I saw the cat bed that used to be on top
of the armoir on the floor, and Fez was scurrying away. I picked up
the bed (a solid cylinder with a hole in it, all carpeted) and put it
back up on the armoir. I then noticed fur sticking up weirdly on
Fez's hip. I went to check it out and the fur just came off! He has a
bald patch about the size of a dollar coin, but it doesn't seem to
hurt him and the skin did not break. Poor baby, that must have hurt!

Poor Fez. Purrs he soon feels better.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 27th 05, 06:26 AM
Melissa Houle

Victor Martinez wrote in message
Well, I actually don't know what Fez was doing at the moment, I just
heard the thump. I turned and I saw the cat bed that used to be on top
of the armoir on the floor, and Fez was scurrying away. I picked up the
bed (a solid cylinder with a hole in it, all carpeted) and put it back
up on the armoir. I then noticed fur sticking up weirdly on Fez's hip. I
went to check it out and the fur just came off! He has a bald patch
about the size of a dollar coin, but it doesn't seem to hurt him and the
skin did not break. Poor baby, that must have hurt!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Poor Fez! I have a feeling he must mind the potential embarrassment even
more than the lost fur! Cats hate to be less than graceful in front of big
clumsy hoomins.

Melissa

Melissa