OT A sad day in Central Florida

Old December 19th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default OT A sad day in Central Florida

They identified the little girl remains as of Caylee Anthony. May she
finally rest in peace and the mother to get her just deserves

Old December 19th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

g.com...

Old December 19th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article m,
"Matthew" wrote:

They identified the little girl remains as of Caylee Anthony. May she
finally rest in peace and the mother to get her just deserves

My first thought when the news first broke on Channel 9 was that the
mother had sold the child to provide money for her night time
expeditions to some very expensive watering holes. I didn't know, of
course, that she'd been forging friends' checks....

Now I want to know why the cops didn't check out the meter reader's tip
the *first* three times they got it, back in August before Fay flooded
the area.

Baird

--
Bumper sticker: "If you can't operate your turn signal,
what makes you think you can drive the rest of the car?"
Old December 19th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Baird Stafford" wrote in message
In article m,
"Matthew" wrote:

They identified the little girl remains as of Caylee Anthony. May she
finally rest in peace and the mother to get her just deserves

My first thought when the news first broke on Channel 9 was that the
mother had sold the child to provide money for her night time
expeditions to some very expensive watering holes. I didn't know, of
course, that she'd been forging friends' checks....

Now I want to know why the cops didn't check out the meter reader's tip
the *first* three times they got it, back in August before Fay flooded
the area.

Baird

--
Bumper sticker: "If you can't operate your turn signal,
what makes you think you can drive the rest of the car?"

so does everyone else that cops is going to lose his job