I am an adult by Qui Gun Kit

Old March 27th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I am an adult by Qui Gun Kit

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:52:10 GMT, "Pamela Shirk"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:06:04 -0600, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Qui Gun Kit who just wants to eat and have fun

That's all I do too! Don't obey anybody, they're going to yell at you
anyway.

Rufous.

AGEN WATS RONG WIF HAVIN FUN!! WY WOOD YOO WANT TO DOO ENNYFING ELSE??
DANTE

It's not fair. Cap'n Pine Cone says that I can't play in the bait bucket
when we're at sea. I wanna play. He gave me a list of things I can't get
into, like the catnip storage cupboard, the fridge, food, cupboards, toy
chests, and captain's cabin. Can we hang out together on the Mouser? Maybe
you can get into the places I can't.

I AM LONG BUT SKINNY, I CAN GET INTO LOTS OF PLACES AND UP HI TO. I
AM SUPPOZD TO BE GROWNUP CAUZ I HAD MY SNIP BUT I DONT FEEL LIK A
GROWNUP, SPESHULLY IF BEEIN A GROWNUP IS NO FUN!
DANTE

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 27th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:21:39 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Pamela Shirk wrote:

Qui Gun Kit who just wants to eat and have fun

That's all I do too! Don't obey anybody, they're going to yell at you
anyway.

Rufous.

AGEN WATS RONG WIF HAVIN FUN!! WY WOOD YOO WANT TO DOO ENNYFING ELSE??
DANTE

It's not fair. Cap'n Pine Cone says that I can't play in the bait bucket
when we're at sea. I wanna play. He gave me a list of things I can't get
into, like the catnip storage cupboard, the fridge, food, cupboards, toy
chests, and captain's cabin. Can we hang out together on the Mouser? Maybe
you can get into the places I can't.

Qui Gun Kit, thinking hard for places he can get into on the Mouser

Hey, does this mean I will be too big for all the fun stuff on board
too? I'll be one year old in April. I don't wanna go if I can't do all
the fun stuff!

Caliban

WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN!

DANTE HOO ALWAYZ HAS FUN NO MATTERWAT

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 27th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:

WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN!

DANTE HOO ALWAYZ HAS FUN NO MATTERWAT

Caliban gets infected with Dante's enthusiasm BETCHA I CAN CLIMB THE
MAST QUICKER THAN ANY OF YOUSE FELLAS! snort from the background
SHUDDUP MIRANDA, I CAN SO!! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 27th 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:41:15 +0300, Marina wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:

WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN!

DANTE HOO ALWAYZ HAS FUN NO MATTERWAT

Caliban gets infected with Dante's enthusiasm BETCHA I CAN CLIMB THE
MAST QUICKER THAN ANY OF YOUSE FELLAS! snort from the background
SHUDDUP MIRANDA, I CAN SO!! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!!

I'll join in that race! I'm a fast climber!

Ranger
Old March 28th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN! DANTE HOO ALWAYZ HAS FUN NO
MATTERWAT

Caliban gets infected with Dante's enthusiasm BETCHA I CAN CLIMB THE
MAST QUICKER THAN ANY OF YOUSE FELLAS! snort from the background SHUDDUP
MIRANDA, I CAN SO!! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!!

WAAAAHOOOOO, BEAT YOU TO THE TOP!!! Qui Gun takes off running at the mast
WINNER GETS FIRST CHANCE AT THE BAIT BUCKET!!!!

Qui Gun Kit to Sonya's dismay

Old March 29th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message

Kreisleriana wrote:

WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN! DANTE HOO ALWAYZ HAS FUN NO
MATTERWAT

Caliban gets infected with Dante's enthusiasm BETCHA I CAN CLIMB THE
MAST QUICKER THAN ANY OF YOUSE FELLAS! snort from the background SHUDDUP
MIRANDA, I CAN SO!! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!!

WAAAAHOOOOO, BEAT YOU TO THE TOP!!! Qui Gun takes off running at the mast
WINNER GETS FIRST CHANCE AT THE BAIT BUCKET!!!!

Qui Gun Kit to Sonya's dismay

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!! scrabble, scrabble, scrabble WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! climb,
climb, climb AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!! splash

Miranda splits her sides laughing

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 29th 06, 07:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Pamela Shirk wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message

Kreisleriana wrote:

WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN! WE WANTS FUN! DANTE HOO ALWAYZ HAS FUN NO
MATTERWAT

Caliban gets infected with Dante's enthusiasm BETCHA I CAN CLIMB THE
MAST QUICKER THAN ANY OF YOUSE FELLAS! snort from the background
SHUDDUP MIRANDA, I CAN SO!! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!!

WAAAAHOOOOO, BEAT YOU TO THE TOP!!! Qui Gun takes off running at the
mast WINNER GETS FIRST CHANCE AT THE BAIT BUCKET!!!!

Qui Gun Kit to Sonya's dismay

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!! scrabble, scrabble, scrabble WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! climb,
climb, climb AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!! splash

Miranda splits her sides laughing

WHAAAAT? Qui Gun stops part way up the mast to see what fell in the water
WHOA DUDE!! IT'S A LONG WAY DOWN THERE panics.. AAAAAAAAAaaaa
splash...Dante looks over the rail at the two kits swimming in circles in
the water WHATCHA DOOING DOWN THERE DUDES?

the fat wench brings up more towels for when the hoomins get the kits
fished out of the brink

The fat wench

Old March 29th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 06:25:32 GMT, "Pamela Shirk"
yodeled:

"Marina" wrote in message
Pamela Shirk wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message

Kreisleriana wrote:

[...]

I would be shocked that Dante is not down there, too. When Dante
leaps, sometimes he only lands with his front paws, and his center of
gravity pulls him back down . . .

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 29th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message

Pamela Shirk wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message

Kreisleriana wrote:

[...]

hoomin parenthesis Caliban doesn't seem to mind getting wet. Right
now, his double is sitting outside in the freezing rain/slush on top of
a ramp in the enclosure and looking around at people rushing by to get
out of the wet and cold.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 30th 06, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:49:59 +0300, Marina
wrote:

hoomin parenthesis Caliban doesn't seem to mind getting wet. Right
now, his double is sitting outside in the freezing rain/slush on top of
a ramp in the enclosure and looking around at people rushing by to get
out of the wet and cold.

Little Bit hates, Hates HATES to get wet. I've seen her act like the
sky was falling after a single raindrop landed near her. Sammy doesn't
seem to mind, though she will come in out of the rain. Rocky, OTH,
would sit in the middle of the lawn when it was raining, only moving
if it really started to rain hard.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: