Another what kind of animal am I quiz

Old March 26th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Another what kind of animal am I quiz

http://www.reincarnationstation.com/

I'm a fox BTW.

Almost 52% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

There's quite a bit of room for improvement in your life. If you continue
to follow your current path, many obstacles will await you in your next
life.

LOL.

Old March 26th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hmmm... not sure I like this...

A chimp

Only 11% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your
next life.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 26th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
http://www.reincarnationstation.com/

I'm a fox BTW.

Almost 52% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than
you.

There's quite a bit of room for improvement in your life. If you continue
to follow your current path, many obstacles will await you in your next
life.

LOL.

I'm going to be an elephant apparently.

Tweed

Old March 26th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
http://www.reincarnationstation.com/

I'm a fox BTW.

Almost 52% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than
you.

There's quite a bit of room for improvement in your life. If you
continue to follow your current path, many obstacles will await you in
your next life.

LOL.

I'm going to be an elephant apparently.

Tweed

Talk about a conflict. The last quiz pegged you as a Mouse.

Old March 26th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:05:10 -0500, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

http://www.reincarnationstation.com/

I'm a fox BTW.

Almost 52% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

There's quite a bit of room for improvement in your life. If you continue
to follow your current path, many obstacles will await you in your next
life.

LOL.

I am a tiger. Only 16% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form
of life than you.

Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in
your next life.

Hummmmm....
Patti
Old March 26th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I get to be a horse. I hope I don't end up on some future version of
Animal Planet's Animal Police!

PatM

Old March 27th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
http://www.reincarnationstation.com/

I'm a fox BTW.

Almost 52% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than
you.

There's quite a bit of room for improvement in your life. If you continue
to follow your current path, many obstacles will await you in your next
life.

I'm going to be a bear. This is consistent with the other animal quiz which
had me as a bear cub. Oh well, I won't need to worry about my waist line.

Almost 32% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

You're not perfect, but you've lead a better life than most. With a few
changes now, your next life could be even better.

Pam S. smiling

Old March 27th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
link.net...

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
http://www.reincarnationstation.com/

I'm a fox BTW.

Almost 52% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than
you.

There's quite a bit of room for improvement in your life. If you
continue to follow your current path, many obstacles will await you in
your next life.

I'm going to be a bear. This is consistent with the other animal quiz
which had me as a bear cub. Oh well, I won't need to worry about my waist
line.

Almost 32% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than
you.

You're not perfect, but you've lead a better life than most. With a few
changes now, your next life could be even better.

Pam S. smiling

I was a Bear cub in the previous quiz too. I think I liked that better than
the current result.

Old March 27th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

http://www.reincarnationstation.com/

Gordon's a Gorilla!

(Only 14% come back higher blah blah blah)

The Masters are smirking so I guess they agree,
but I think I preferred being a pony in the other quiz.

Purrs
Gordon & the FF