Anudder subjeck fur da hoomin boot kamp

Old July 31st 10, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Anudder subjeck fur da hoomin boot kamp

I wud like to giv a tawk on gettin a hoomin's attenshun away frum a pooter.
I iz develuppin dis az a kind uv speshultee. Meowmie sez I iz furry gud at
deze fingz:

--Sittin ezackly in frunt of da part uv da skreen dat she wantz to luk at
--Wayin down herown arm when she iz tryin to type or uze da pooter-mowse

Duz enneekittee else hav enneefing to add to dis topick?

Sundance

Old July 31st 10, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger: step on ani vailable keyz to upset whut dey iz typin,
OEJ: stand juzt bheind da hoomin anna cry like you haz juzt loozed your lazt
furnd.
MH: stand in the hallway anna hurke uppa huge hairball dat makesa hoomin
think ursef mite be cholikin.
Trudi: get up hihi anna back yourown rear end offa buk kase anna pee onna
hoomin,

Old July 31st 10, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

You kan walk korzz da keyz and leaf ur big fluffy tail, on in kaze of O T,
ur big butt in front of da skreen. U may haffta peat diz sefferal times
fore dem gits da pointz. Willow knowing this works.

Old July 31st 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Sundance wrote:
I wud like to giv a tawk on gettin a hoomin's attenshun away frum a pooter.
I iz develuppin dis az a kind uv speshultee. Meowmie sez I iz furry gud at
deze fingz:

--Sittin ezackly in frunt of da part uv da skreen dat she wantz to luk at
--Wayin down herown arm when she iz tryin to type or uze da pooter-mowse

Duz enneekittee else hav enneefing to add to dis topick?

Sundance

Yep, man. Telz hur yous iz strvin an cannnnnot liv anudr minit wifout
fud. TuTu

Old July 31st 10, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Old July 31st 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance" wrote in message
I wud like to giv a tawk on gettin a hoomin's attenshun away frum a
pooter. I iz develuppin dis az a kind uv speshultee. Meowmie sez I iz
furry gud at deze fingz:

--Sittin ezackly in frunt of da part uv da skreen dat she wantz to luk
at
--Wayin down herown arm when she iz tryin to type or uze da
pooter-mowse

Duz enneekittee else hav enneefing to add to dis topick?

Sundance

Dere ar awlwayz enuff paypurrz on da pooter dezk tu rearanje ur sit
upon.
Awlzo pensilz an penz tu nok off.
Effin da meowz onna string lykz tu be nokt off.
Woizt kayze, twu front pawz wiff klawz owt, on da gneez, woikz furr me.

Pit2nya

Old July 31st 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Old August 1st 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 11:52:16 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

I am mor ob a LITerary kitty. I wike to sit on da big book dat Uncl
Bill reeds on da kitchum tabl. Hee is kwite delited by diss behavyor.

Meow Sunrise!

I lubs to do dat too! And I pwaces moneownseff in
frunt ob a magazine or book he iz reedink when he
sits in hiz eezy chayre!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/31/2010 10:09:11 PM
Old August 1st 10, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Wow, deze iz awl furry gud sujeschunz! Sum uv dem wud evin werk in uther
sichyashunz.

Sundance, taking notes