Da Crooze beginz!

Old February 14th 11, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default The yacht gets underway

MH hears tha arrifal of the red jeep thingy... he comes bounding up from
their rooms and runs as hard as he can to be there when missy comes out, he
takes her paw with one of his, the case with his other paw,
and says: I iz beree glad ursef iz here, owrz rumz iz wunnerful, letz put
urown caze away and den gets uses a snak, MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 1:11 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
OEJ and Barbi look over the rail and watch the water and listen to the
officer...

OEJ: dat sure iz lotsa watermonzterz!!!

Barbi: anna big too!!! butted itz not bad here onna ship.

OEJ: letz go getz uses a snak i needsa nap inna sun anna mayhapz stt will
be here soon.

Barbi: I too needsa nap but i wuld like an umbrella beclawz of mine
whitness... I sined up aza single gurlcat butted i duzint have anee
purtiklur mancat in mind,

They watch as the points of interest spoken of by the officer arrive and
slide by...

As they watch, a red Jeep-fingie poofs out of the air above the ship's
helicatper pad. It zips across the sky and back and then lands gently
on the pad.

Out of it step:

Missy, looking around for her wink while carrying a light soup-case.
WooToo, directing da Bear who is cheerfully carrying everyone's
heavier luggage, including some extra deck chairs.
and the glamorous
Sunrise, groomed to the nines and managing to be empty-handed.

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 14th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Da Crooze beginz!

"Thanks Ok Trudi, mai eyesight isn't the best either at my age! Mai nose is
sharp as ever though! I can see a pretty lady and scent Chatnel Number 5!
I luv that one. One of the best there is." says Aunti Mabel.

Trudi peers across the room. 'Oh, that's Pitô.ônya. Iz don't think you met
at the last party? Lets wander over and pae our respects!"

Trudi takes Aunti Mabel over and cherrily says 'Hai Pitô.ônya! This is
Aunti Mabel, a very sweet HC friend of Daisy-chan and Cash-pup HC. Did you
know she complimented your choice of purrfume from clear across the room?
Was she right that it's Chatnel number 5? It smells lovely dear!"

Pitô.ônya looks suprised but pleased and asks 'Oh my! I've never had one
this fine. When did you get to scent it?'

'Ah my dear young kittah, many years ago a hopeful fellow gave me some for
valentines day. I liked it so much we had 6 puppies!' says Aunti Mabel with
a slightly wicked happy twinkle to her eyes. About to say something else,
they are interupted with a crash.

Looking over, Cash-pup was a little too big for the barstool and has fallen
off it. Looking bashful, Daisy-chan decides to have a little fun. 'Can't
handle your nip eh Cash?' The bar erupts in laughter along with Cash as he
dusts himself off and bows to Daisy-chan. 'Sorry my lady, I never could
keep up with you' he says with a saucy wagtail. A grinning catender quitely
brings a more substantial stool they keep incase any larger kittahs like
leopards or snow tiggers should need one.

Chuckling, Pitô.ônya turns back to Aunti Mabel and Trudi and says 'Don't
tell me. He's a big luffable goof rite?'

With a whimsical grin, Aunti Mabel nods. 'Fur true, that sums him up'.
Trudi grins and nods agreement then they turn to introduce Aunti Mabel to
Sundance who's looking very spiffy in his tuxedo!

"Trudi" wrote in message
i izunt sure who iz eatin sucheez or who da mancat iz, i duzint hafe gud
eyesite in diz here sun, i seemsta not be able ta se beree gud in da datime
anyeemore, butted hopefully dey will come clozer anna speak so i can
introduze ursef, almozt efuricat here iz knowin mozt ofur catz, Trudi
"cshenk" wrote in message

Trudi leaves the gordon kittees state room and goes to find the smell
iof
fishees and shrimps origination... as she arrivez she sees a familar
looking pooch person arriving also... she goes to her new frund and sayz

Hi maybelle, I iz glad ursef camed wiffa daisy anna cash, I wuzint sure
ifin diz kruze wuld be sumfin ursefz mite like, but i sure iz glad ursef
iz here, how bowt we gets sum fudz anna haz sumfinta drink in dat sunny
deck purt ofur der, dat sun lukz reallee infitin... they wantder to the
table anna luk fur sum doggie kindsa fudz...

Ohh says Aunti Mabel 'lots of gudies here! I'll take a non-nip drink
please.' Laughter in her eyes she looks to a waiter and tries ASL. He
cocks his head the the sid and nudges another, who answers in ASL 'What
will it be my lady?'.

a wate kitty appreas and guides then to the duck broth, duck bits, anna
special fortified protien meat balls with extra bone meal balls.

Aunti choses duck broth with meatballs and bone then looks to see:

as maybell chooses trudi sees some cheese with nip bits, cottage chees
and a bowl of cream, the porter/wate kitty carries their choices to a
deck chair and sets everything down for them.

'Ah so nice Trudi! Hehehe I see Cash and Daisy-chan are having fun at
the bar! Who's that they are having sushi with? She's rather pretty!'
says Aunti Mabel

Rudi: man does this look gud, I haz been working mines sef to a
frazzel, der wuz lotsa stuffzsta du settin up aktifiteez, but now alla
dat iz done so iz gonna relaz diz afurnoon, what iz yourown pwanz, I see
no kitty haz been upsted by ur doggieness?

'Naw Rudi. At my venerable age, kittahs know I'z a friend. Now don't ya
get worried iffin Daisy-chan starts chasing Cash-pup. It's how she keeps
trim anna at 11lbs, she's fast enough to chase his 56 lbs around fur
exercise.' says Aunti Mabel with a twinkle in her eyes.

Delicately sampling some duck broth, she grants this is as good as at
Chez Shenk's and they spend some happy time passing recipes. Then some
time later as ladies chat goes...

"Ohh, who's that pretty mancat over there? The one looking at the nip
with the wunnerful tigger tricolor?' says Aunti Mabel.

"cshenk" wrote in message
Aunti Mabel yawns then and says 'Time for my nap kids, you both go out
anna play and I'll be along later'. Her eyes widen as she sees the
doggie ramp to the bed is just right for her old hips and then settles
in with a happy sigh into the king sized memory foam bed.

Aunti Mabel wakens to a general soft music drifting in the porthole and
a soft breeze redolant of the sea and it's riches. With a long happy
stretch and wag of tail, she neatly takes care of a few personal needs
then goes to the dresser to select something nice but not too
ostentatious for an afternoon on the deck. She muses that the diamonds
might make some of the kittahs feel bad so selects instead a simple
tigerstone necklace that matches her eyes of buttery-brown. It is
afterall, an afternoon affair as of yet.

She notes with a grin, Daisy-chan's favored turquoise earrings and
necklace are missing. So is Cash's favorite turquoise collar with the
subdued delicate but manly spangles. heheh she wuffs. He's a big goof
but we luv him and he sure does like to try to dress up and match that
little Daisy-chan lady!

Thinking. Aunti Mabel changes to wear her turquiose necklace and adds
her sweater that is the same color but shot lightly with silver
threads. Surveying in mirror she notes it nicely hides that she's still
a bit too thin yet leaves a silky overall pleasing look. Slightly
dressier than the others as they arrived, but should carry well to the
first evening early cocktail hour.

Sauntering off, she goes to join the fun. She recalls chatting a lot
with Trudi last time and wonders of Orion will be there? Following her
nose which is as sharp as ever, she finds the party is starting. She
steps gently down the stairs hoping to not intrude on the fun but
knowing she looks pretty nice, it's a relatively grand entrance for a
grand Dame HC.....

Daisy-chan (who's been chatting with Booker) sees along with Cash
(who's been chatting with Snowflake) and give a nice purr-low wuff as
she delicately enters wondering what to expect....

Old February 14th 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi rushes up to the gordons and peers carefully at the fishees... she is
interested in how everyone is doing but then remembering her manners.
I think some porters will be along soon to hep da fishees, they did a very
fine job of setting everything up and getting it comfortable fur da twip.
ifin dey or ursef needs anithin da staff here iz wunnerful, Duz ursef
wantsa getsa snak ur rezt furzt? Trudi
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 4:11 pm, Community Cats wrote:
Activity on the pier has slowed, as the longshorecats and the crew of the
yacht finish the loading of supplies onto MV Purrbearer. Stevenson, the
late Cleopatra Silvercat's majordomo, checks off the last items on his
delivery checklist, consults with the harbormaster, and signals the
remaining crew cats to return to the yacht.

The tenders return to the Purrbearer, the boarding ramp is raised, and
the "at anchor" signal flag is struck. The head porter make sure the
teleporter deck is ready for action and that the staff is on hand to
welcome arriving guests. The yacht's loud horn echoes across the water as
the anchor chain is drawn aboard, and the water at the stern starts to
churn as the yacht gets underway.

As the yacht turns into the center channel of the Hudson River the bridge
crew gather on the port bridge wing and thumb their noses in unison as
the yacht passes the West 72nd Street Dog Run, then return to their
bridge stations. The radar operator calls out "port turn to 190 in 10
seconds, sir". Capt LeGrand calls out "Aye, radar. Helm, 190".

The yacht motors slowly and majestically towards the ocean. The cats who
have already boarded line the rails on both sides, admiring the views of
Manhattan passing to the ship's left and New Jersey to the ship's right.
As they reach the southern end of Manhattan Island the yacht's executive
officer activates the intercom:

"This is executive officer Fletcher. On behalf of myself, Captain LeGrand,
and the entire crew of the Motor Vessel Purrbearer, I would like to
welcome all of our guests aboard. This vessel, commissioned by the late
Cleopatra Silvercat, is dedicated to the service of the worldwide feline
community. If any of you have any needs or requests while we are underway
please communicate your needs to any crew member.

We are now nearing the southern end of Manhattan Island, and will shortly
reach the confluence of the Hudson River and the East River. We will
then be passing Ellis Island, where many of your ancestor cats were
welcomed to Catmerica. Shortly after we pass Ellis Island, Liberty Island
and the Statue of Liberty will come in to view. A few minutes later we
will sail past the Teardrop Memorial in Bayonne, Mew Jersey, then about
half an hour later we will cross under the Verrazano Narrows Bridge and
into the ocean.

Again, if there is anything at all we can do to make your voyage with us
more comfortable you have but to ask. If any cat experiences any
discomfort from the motion of the vessel, you might find the second deck
to be to your liking, as it is gyroscopically stabilized and does not
move with the waves. Thank you for your attention."

Three Gordon Kittiez step from the transporter - the motion of the
ship takes them unawares and Harry steadies Sukie.
Jack is carrying a very large clam shell which contains the fancy
goldfish...."Umhh.......purrlease,purrlease cood sumwun hewp me wiff
dese fishies? Purrlease??" He sits down suddenly on a chair... "Phew!
Mees pooped!" Rag the goldfish swims up to the top...."Ar yu hokay
Jack?Wees soso sorry we ar so heffy!" Jack smiles and waves at Rag. He
takes a silk hankie and pats his brow.
Sukie brings around her long,long tail and peeps over it." Oh Harry,
dare are soso menny stwangers heer!
Don be silly Sukie,dees ar de fwends we haff on RPCC! Dey wil awl be
wongin tu meet yu in purrson! Whi don yu fweshen up in da statewoom?
Com n me will ask da steward tu taik us awl dare,Jack wans tu get de
fishies settuled in de new qwarium.....ok? He takes her paw and gently
helps Jack up then they all head off toward the steward.

Gordon Kittiez

Old February 14th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Community Cats" wrote

[A brace of hefty porter-cats hurry to Jack's side and take the load of
the clamshell off his paws.]

We will be glad to deliver the fishies to their stateroom, sir.

Cash-pup who has excellent hearing, tells the catender, if they need help to
let him know. He'd be happy to assist and has a 70 gallon tank at Chez
Shenk's that he helps tend. The catender takes a glance at the 56 lb HC
they will all appreciate his help if he does not mind but they'd never dream
of asking a guest to work! Cash laughs and explains it's just a little
weight lifting for him and he's trying to lose weight.

Cash quietly whispers to Daisy-chan who smiles with a nod and he goes off
for 5 mins. His friends at the bar assume a little side trip to the
facilities. Cash finds 2 porters who are burly and would have done the job
fine alone but it was a long way and they are having to stop to rest at the
ladders. He carefully lifts the clamshell in a mouth trained to carry live
baby birds with no harm, and whisks our 2 fish friends to comfort, leaving
as the ports get them all settled in their rather nice tank. Cash resumes
his bigger stool at the bar, with none the wiser and resumes looking like
the big happy friendly goof he is. Only Daisy-chan and Aunti Mabel know
under the goof, is a true gentle-pup.

Old February 14th 11, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 14, 10:19*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
trudi rushes up to the gordons and peers carefully at the fishees... she is
interested in how everyone is doing but then remembering her manners.
I think some porters will be along soon to hep da fishees, they did a very
fine job of setting everything up and getting it comfortable fur da twip.
ifin dey or ursef needs anithin da staff here iz wunnerful, *Duz ursef
wantsa getsa snak ur rezt furzt? *Trudi"rafflescat" wrote in message

Oh fangu Ms Trudi! Fink we wood wike a wittle snicksnack an den
purrhaps a wittle nap? Jack looks around...this is a beautiful ship,
Ise notted been onna cwoose befur,is furry citing! He crosses tu Ms
Trudi... how do you do Ma'am - he bows from the waist ...ar yu
infurrested in fancy goldfishies? Dese ar ryookins,purrty fwoaty
tayles...see? He taps the tank and Rag and Tag swim to the surface
then flip around trailing their diaphanous tails in a silent
acknowledgement of Ms Trudi...Dare see! Dey wike yu!
Sukie looks over shyly at Ms Trudi and blushes prettily. Hewwo.....Ise
Sukie Gordon......how do you do Ms Trudi? Harry looks anxiously at Ms
Trudi.
Ise Harry Gordon,how do yu do Ms Trudi? He bows smartly over her paw
clicking his backfootclaws. Fangu fur de infurrtation, dis is myne,
Sukie n Jacks furst hollyday tugeffur - notted tu menshun Rag n
Tag.

Gordon Kittiez
Old February 14th 11, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz berree gwad dat alla ursefz iz able ta be wif da catmunitee... she
watches da fishees, dey iz berree purtee, in mine yunger day i mita thinked
dey wuz snakz, butted mine kuzine princess, now RB splained to uses dat IN
birdees anna fisheez wuz notted snakz, she splained dat da hoominz lofed dem
almozt az muc az usecatz... ofur der iza seafudz buffett wif lotsa stuffz
onit, der iz sum wunnerful brofz ifin urown tummy iz qweezee beclawz offa
water, butted ifin urown aptite iz big der iz sum berree substanshal fudz
alzo. I minesef had sum cheeze anna kreme, juzt hep ursefz, I thinkz der iz
gonna be a furmaler meal later tonite afur we getz well unner way, so enjoy
ursefz.

Trudi, berree impureezed wif deze polite kitteez

Old February 14th 11, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[As the yacht leaves Liberty Island astern a small helicopter can be see
in the distance. Those cats who happen to notice the growing speck are
surprised to see it pass between Lady Liberty's upraised arm and her
head, leaving only inches between the statue and the rotor blades.

The chopper then darts under the Verrazano Narrows bridge, then loop back
to the yacht. Crew members hurriedly guide Missy's Jeep onto an aircraft
elevator as the copter touches down. The doors open and two orange
kitties alight, one somewhat wobbly and looking a tiny bit queezy.]

Whee! That's always fun. I love sightseeing national monuments up close.
Wasn't that pretty, OT?

Harri

Old February 14th 11, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:11:36 -0600, Community Cats
wrote:

[...]

effurrythink is gud. i haf not travelled by boat for a yeer, and i
like gyroscope.
beauty, eetting roast porc
Old February 15th 11, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 2/14/2011 10:26 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:

Sunrise, groomed to the nines and managing to be empty-handed.

Huff...jest like Snowflake. Xceptin dat Snowflake is airheaded, two.

Booker
Old February 15th 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:02:52 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Weewaxing in der dubbl deck chayre onna flying brij awl cuddled up
tewgeffur wif da ohshin bweezez gentwee wuffwing der furz, MeOwy
(minesefl) wispurrs tew hur wink "Mine sweet an funny wink, pweez
cownt tew fore on yoor towz aggin."

Meow yoo gize!

Gwad yoo came alonk - y'kno itz gonna get cowld
up dere soon - we iz still in Mew Yawk City!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/14/2011 7:13:08 PM

Da ceremonie beginz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 May 8th 09 09:29 PM
Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 07:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM