Purr request for my dad

Old October 22nd 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Default Purr request for my dad

My dad is going into surgery tomorrow morning. I talked to him and my mom
tonight, and as expected, they are both apprehensive and scared. My dad has
practically turned into a skeleton. He can't eat, can't sleep and this has
been going on for a long time. I sent him some of my ambien via mail but he
hasn't told me if he tried any to help him sleep and I'm not asking. It's up
to him if he wants to use it.

My worries are that so many I know (elderly) who go into surgery end up with
staph infections, or the malnutrition leading up to surgery makes them
vulnerable. He passed all of the pre-surgery tests but what does that mean?
Anyway, my mom is very worried and my dad even said he is, and he doesn't
normally disclose that sort of emotion.

Old October 22nd 08, 08:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs and prayers are on the way.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old October 22nd 08, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Cheryl wrote:
My dad is going into surgery tomorrow morning. I talked to him and
my mom tonight, and as expected, they are both apprehensive and
scared. My dad has practically turned into a skeleton. He can't
eat, can't sleep and this has been going on for a long time. I sent
him some of my ambien via mail but he hasn't told me if he tried any
to help him sleep and I'm not asking. It's up to him if he wants to
use it.
My worries are that so many I know (elderly) who go into surgery end
up with staph infections, or the malnutrition leading up to surgery
makes them vulnerable. He passed all of the pre-surgery tests but
what does that mean? Anyway, my mom is very worried and my dad even
said he is, and he doesn't normally disclose that sort of emotion.

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 22nd 08, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Oct 22, 4:52�am, "Adrian" wrote:
Cheryl wrote:
My dad is going into surgery tomorrow morning. �I talked to him and
my mom tonight, and as expected, they are both apprehensive and
scared. �My dad has practically turned into a skeleton. �He can't
eat, can't sleep and this has been going on for a long time. �I sent
him some of my ambien via mail but he hasn't told me if he tried any
to help him sleep and I'm not asking. It's up to him if he wants to
use it.
My worries are that so many I know (elderly) who go into surgery end
up with staph infections, or the malnutrition leading up to surgery
makes them vulnerable. �He passed all of the pre-surgery tests but
what does that mean? Anyway, my mom is very worried and my dad even
said he is, and he doesn't normally disclose that sort of emotion.

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

============================
Purr on their way.

Suz&Spicey
Old October 22nd 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Cheryl wrote:
My dad is going into surgery tomorrow morning. I talked to him and my

Lots and lots of purrs for a successful surgery.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 22nd 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Cheryl wrote:
My dad is going into surgery tomorrow morning. I talked to him and
my mom tonight, and as expected, they are both apprehensive and
scared. My dad has practically turned into a skeleton. He can't
eat, can't sleep and this has been going on for a long time. I sent
him some of my ambien via mail but he hasn't told me if he tried any
to help him sleep and I'm not asking. It's up to him if he wants to
use it.

I certainly wouldn't be offering your dad (or anyone) your prescription
medication! You're not a doctor. There could be serious adverse
interactions depending on what other medications he takes. Even if he
doesn't take other medications you don't know how it may affect his current
health issues. There's probably a reason his doctor didn't prescribe a
sleep aid (unless he didn't bother to tell the doctor he can't sleep).

My worries are that so many I know (elderly) who go into surgery end
up with staph infections, or the malnutrition leading up to surgery
makes them vulnerable. He passed all of the pre-surgery tests but
what does that mean? Anyway, my mom is very worried and my dad even
said he is, and he doesn't normally disclose that sort of emotion.

Purrs on the way for no complications.

Jill

Old October 22nd 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

"Cheryl" wrote in message
My dad is going into surgery tomorrow morning. I talked to him and my mom
tonight, and as expected, they are both apprehensive and scared. My dad
has practically turned into a skeleton. He can't eat, can't sleep and
this has been going on for a long time. I sent him some of my ambien via
mail but he hasn't told me if he tried any to help him sleep and I'm not
asking. It's up to him if he wants to use it.

My worries are that so many I know (elderly) who go into surgery end up
with staph infections, or the malnutrition leading up to surgery makes
them vulnerable. He passed all of the pre-surgery tests but what does
that mean? Anyway, my mom is very worried and my dad even said he is, and
he doesn't normally disclose that sort of emotion.

Tons or purrs and prayers that your Dad comes through
the procedure well and healthy.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old October 22nd 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Mega healing purrs are on the way to him. Calming, soothing purr to you
all. Please let us know how the surgery went.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 22nd 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way for your Mom and Dad.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old October 22nd 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Cheryl wrote:
My dad is going into surgery tomorrow morning. I talked to him and my
mom tonight, and as expected, they are both apprehensive and scared. My
dad has practically turned into a skeleton. He can't eat, can't sleep
and this has been going on for a long time. I sent him some of my
ambien via mail but he hasn't told me if he tried any to help him sleep
and I'm not asking. It's up to him if he wants to use it.

My worries are that so many I know (elderly) who go into surgery end up
with staph infections, or the malnutrition leading up to surgery makes
them vulnerable. He passed all of the pre-surgery tests but what does
that mean? Anyway, my mom is very worried and my dad even said he is,
and he doesn't normally disclose that sort of emotion.

We shall purr for excellent results from your Dad's surgery. Best
wishes. MLB

purr request John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 23 February 24th 07 10:36 PM
Purr request Joy Cat anecdotes 20 October 28th 06 07:33 PM
Purr request Ann Cat anecdotes 11 October 22nd 06 06:15 AM
purr request Rrb Cat anecdotes 22 November 14th 04 11:52 PM
Purr request Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 45 October 31st 04 02:02 PM