Traveling next week

Old May 22nd 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Traveling next week

On Thursday, the 27th, Amanda, Jim, and I will be traveling to Claremont
New Hampshire to visit a good friend, Cheryl Daniels, who we met through
Flippy's Cat Group and Catslaves. We will be there through Memorial
Day. We will also have a layover in New York City each way. If you are
able and interested in a meet and greet, please let me know. We can
probably work something out. Part of the fun of this trip is that we
will be riding the train each way.

Pam S

Old May 23rd 10, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Stormmee wrote:
what are your stops on your route? Lee
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
On Thursday, the 27th, Amanda, Jim, and I will be traveling to Claremont
New Hampshire to visit a good friend, Cheryl Daniels, who we met through
Flippy's Cat Group and Catslaves. We will be there through Memorial Day.
We will also have a layover in New York City each way. If you are able
and interested in a meet and greet, please let me know. We can probably
work something out. Part of the fun of this trip is that we will be
riding the train each way.

Pam S

We catch the train here, change to the "Yankee Clipper" in New York City
(Grand Central, I think) then getting off in Rutland Vermont which is
the stop closest to Cheryl's home town. I think we have a three hour
layover in NYC, but will have to check our schedule to be sure. It is
the same in reverse coming back.

Pam S.
Old May 23rd 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On May 22, 8:58*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
Stormmee wrote:
what are your stops on your route? *Lee
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
om...
On Thursday, the 27th, Amanda, Jim, and I will be traveling to Claremont
New Hampshire to visit a good friend, Cheryl Daniels, who we met through
Flippy's Cat Group and Catslaves. *We will be there through Memorial Day.
We will also have a layover in New York City each way. *If you are able
and interested in a meet and greet, please let me know. *We can probably
work something out. *Part of the fun of this trip is that we will be
riding the train each way.

Pam S

We catch the train here, change to the "Yankee Clipper" in New York City
(Grand Central, I think) then getting off in Rutland Vermont which is
the stop closest to Cheryl's home town. *I think we have a three hour
layover in NYC, but will have to check our schedule to be sure. *It is
the same in reverse coming back.

I think you must be taking a train out of Penn Station. Nothing from
Grand Central goes to Vermont. If you are coming INTO Grand Central,
you have to go to Penn. Not that this is a problem with a three-hour
time frame. If you are on Amtrak for both halves of the trip, it's all
Penn Station.

--
Will in New Haven

Old May 23rd 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Stormmee" wrote

what are your stops on your route? Lee

I was wondering if Norfolk area was a stop.

I'm busy with a fair sized picnic (cooking buddies, we meet annually in
various parts of the country, this time, my house). It's same weekend I
gather but I would be happy to take her to dinner if not the same weekend
(USA holiday on memorial day).

Old May 24th 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Stormmee wrote:
[...]

Thanks, you're right. I just checked the print out. I am just too
excited, I guess.

Pam S

LOOK OUT NEW ENGLAND. . . North Carolina in invading you!!
Old May 24th 10, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On May 22, 11:49*am, tanadashoes wrote:
On Thursday, the 27th, Amanda, Jim, and I will be traveling to Claremont
New Hampshire to visit a good friend, Cheryl Daniels, who we met through
Flippy's Cat Group and Catslaves. *We will be there through Memorial
Day. *We will also have a layover in New York City each way. *If you are
able and interested in a meet and greet, please let me know. *We can
probably work something out. *Part of the fun of this trip is that we
will be riding the train each way.

Pam S

Hope you have a *wonderful* time. Be safe. And take some pictures
for us.

Sherry
Old May 24th 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Sherry wrote:
On May 22, 11:49 am, tanadashoes wrote:
On Thursday, the 27th, Amanda, Jim, and I will be traveling to Claremont
New Hampshire to visit a good friend, Cheryl Daniels, who we met through
Flippy's Cat Group and Catslaves. We will be there through Memorial
Day. We will also have a layover in New York City each way. If you are
able and interested in a meet and greet, please let me know. We can
probably work something out. Part of the fun of this trip is that we
will be riding the train each way.

Pam S

Hope you have a *wonderful* time. Be safe. And take some pictures
for us.

Sherry

At least two cameras and a video camera will be in action. I'm hoping
that I am able to get good pictures for the "we met" folder.

Pam S.