Urgent and very confidential

Old January 4th 04, 02:33 AM
Nanki Poo

Default Urgent and very confidential

Meeee - aaa - rrowwwwwww !!!!!

I have received the following. I am not pleased. Cats do not use
banks nor do the fall for little scams. And I am not a Sir/Madam, but a
pure-bred Siamese!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++
Mr. Zakir Mehmood
Soneri Bank Limited
Silver Jubilee Center,
Britto Road, Garden East,
Karachi,pakistan

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Zakir Mehmood official of Soneri Bank Limited .This is an urgent
and
very confidential business proposition.

On June 6, 2000,a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the pakistan
Asian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Mr.kassim Hassan made a
numbered
time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$26,500,000.00,(Twenty-six Million, five hundred thousand Dollars) in
my
branch.

Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding
address,but
got no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his contract employers, the National Petroleum Corporation that
Mr.kassim Hassan died from an automobile accident.On further
investigation,I
found out that he died without making a WILL,and all attempts to trace
his
next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.kassim
Hassan
did not declare any kin or relations in all his official
documents,including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$26,500,000.00 has carefully been fixed in my bank for safe keeping.

No one will ever come forward to claim it.
According to Asian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years,
the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody
applies
to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to
stand in as the owner of the money which was fixed deposited in my bank.
am writing you because I as a public servant,i cannot operate a foreign
account.

I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to
claim
them with the help of my attorney.This is simple.I will like you to
provide
immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will
prepare
the necessary documents which will put you in place as the beneficiary
of
the funds.

The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 80% for
me and 20% for you. The paperwork for this transaction will be done by
the
Attorney and this will guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email and Upon
your
response,I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
documents
that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require
your assistance to invest my share in real estate within your country.

Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our
communication can only be via email and fax mostly.

Thanks and my regards.

Zakir Mehmood.

Soneri Bank Limited
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++

Mrow
*NP*

--
Purrs and headbutts from: /\_/\ /\ /\
Nanki Poo =( ^*^ )= @ @
Old January 4th 04, 03:40 AM
Shmoggleberry

"Nanki Poo" wrote in message

Meeee - aaa - rrowwwwwww !!!!!

I have received the following. I am not pleased. Cats do not use
banks nor do the fall for little scams. And I am not a Sir/Madam, but a
pure-bred Siamese!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++
Mr. Zakir Mehmood
Soneri Bank Limited
Silver Jubilee Center,
Britto Road, Garden East,
Karachi,pakistan

Snip

Mrrp! Why Nanki Poo, I am very surprised that a fine and regal Siamese such
as yourself has not been utterly *inundated* by such letters from stoopid
hoomins by now. Even a moggy such as myself has been recieving such silly
letters for well over a hoomin year now, and you with your better breeding
should surely be a more inticing target than myself.

Really, just put it down to another small but annoying fault of the hoomin
species. It makes them look very silly, but they are *awefully* cute when
you show them up to be fools.

Head Buttz,

Shmoggleberry

Old January 4th 04, 07:15 AM
Stacey

I was reading how a man was found (dead) in the wheelbarrow of an airplane
the other day.. he was Nigerian.. I thought.. "That poor man apparently
didn't get the money he asked for in those e-mails and couldn't afford a
flight!"... Seriously, though.. how desperate must you be to leave your
country to hop a flight in the wheel well of an airplane?

Stacey :-

Old January 4th 04, 07:47 AM
Hopitus2

Maybe it will give you some idea to learn that in the local papers are
reports of wheel-well stowaways (mostly dead, rarely alive) found at MIA
frequently on flights returning from central American countries and the
caribbean islands, plus certain west indies islands with volatile local
political climates.

"Stacey" wrote in message
: I was reading how a man was found (dead) in the wheelbarrow of an airplane
: the other day.. he was Nigerian.. I thought.. "That poor man apparently
: didn't get the money he asked for in those e-mails and couldn't afford a
: flight!"... Seriously, though.. how desperate must you be to leave your
: country to hop a flight in the wheel well of an airplane?
:
: Stacey :-
: "Nanki Poo" wrote in message
: ...
:
: Meeee - aaa - rrowwwwwww !!!!!
:
: I have received the following. I am not pleased. Cats do not use
: banks nor do the fall for little scams. And I am not a Sir/Madam, but a
: pure-bred Siamese!
:
:
: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++
: Mr. Zakir Mehmood
: Soneri Bank Limited
: Silver Jubilee Center,
: Britto Road, Garden East,
: Karachi,pakistan
:
:
:
: Dear Sir/Madam,
:
[...]
: I
[...]
: --

Old January 4th 04, 03:45 PM
Stacey

Hop, I have been hearing alot about it. And just for the record, that
last post of mine came out much more light-hearted than I'd meant it to be
. Sorry.

Stacey

"Stacey" wrote in message
: I was reading how a man was found (dead) in the wheelbarrow of an

airplane
: the other day.. he was Nigerian.. I thought.. "That poor man apparently
: didn't get the money he asked for in those e-mails and couldn't afford a
: flight!"... Seriously, though.. how desperate must you be to leave your
: country to hop a flight in the wheel well of an airplane?
:
: Stacey :-
: "Nanki Poo" wrote in message
: ...
:
: Meeee - aaa - rrowwwwwww !!!!!
:

Old January 4th 04, 07:53 PM
Hopitus2

I wasn't serious....just reporting local ongoing news here. LOL at your ref
to the Nigerian scam happening these days! We irreverent locals make jokes
about the sad 411 of wheel-well refugees.....which proves a point of mine,
that people can get used to and casual about just about anything....no need
to apologize for your post.

"Stacey" wrote in message
: Hop, I have been hearing alot about it. And just for the record, that
: last post of mine came out much more light-hearted than I'd meant it to be
: . Sorry.
:
: Stacey
: "Hopitus2" wrote in message
: ...
: Maybe it will give you some idea to learn that in the local papers are
: reports of wheel-well stowaways (mostly dead, rarely alive) found at MIA
: frequently on flights returning from central American countries and the
: caribbean islands, plus certain west indies islands with volatile local
: political climates.
:
:
:
: "Stacey" wrote in message
: ...
: : I was reading how a man was found (dead) in the wheelbarrow of an
: airplane
: : the other day.. he was Nigerian.. I thought.. "That poor man
apparently
: : didn't get the money he asked for in those e-mails and couldn't afford
: : flight!"... Seriously, though.. how desperate must you be to leave
your
: : country to hop a flight in the wheel well of an airplane?
: :
: : Stacey :-
: : "Nanki Poo" wrote in message
: : ...
: :
: : Meeee - aaa - rrowwwwwww !!!!!
: :
[...]
: : --
: : Purrs and headbutts from: /\_/\ /\
/\
: : Nanki Poo =( ^*^ )= @ @
: : Minke ( | | ) =(
+ )=

Old January 12th 04, 12:46 PM
Nanki Poo

Hi Shmoggleberry

"Nanki Poo" wrote in message

[...]

Cute? I had not noticed. There seems no need ot show them up as
fools - they do that all on their own.

Anyway, all my time is concerned with attempting without success to
train the holy terror, aka Minke. When I bring in a d*gbone he steals
it, and he has taken to sleeping on my stomach. Grrr !!!!!!

Mrwo
*NP*