Purr and Prayer Request

Old May 7th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default Purr and Prayer Request

Ok folks You all know about the fires in Georgia. Our blanket purrs and
prayers are going out to them.

I am asking for them here in Florida. We have multiple 1000's acres fires
in quite a few places some are close to me but luckily not that close. We
have a bad round of storms last night where the lightning started even more
fires yesterday and today.

Many homes are in danger some have been evacuated many have been warned to
pack their bags and be ready to go.

The local's remember 1998 when the forest fires covered the state lost many
homes lost many lives. Now we are at the end of the nine year cycle

So if you could my friends say a little prayer and send some purrs for rain
minus the lightning. I think we are going to need them. I am going to go
clear out anything that could burn near my home. Between hurricanes, fires
and old people I don't know what we get me first ;-)

Old May 7th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 7 May 2007 13:35:20 -0400, "Matthew"
yodeled:

[...]

Purrs on the way, Matthew.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 7th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Kreisleriana" wrote

| Purrs on the way, Matthew.

I think rain is also on the way!!

Old May 7th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs for rain on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old May 7th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 07 May 2007 13:35:20 -0400, Matthew wrote:

[...]

Purrs are being sent for Florida to be safe from fires ands floods. Purrs
also are being sent for those who suffer. As for what "will get you
first" -- probably old age (to read your comments. MLB

Old May 7th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs and prayers are on the way.

--
Joy

Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others. --
Jonathan Winters

Old May 8th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

On May 7, 11:35 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Ok folks You all know about the fires in Georgia. Our blanket purrs and
prayers are going out to them.

I am asking for them here in Florida. We have multiple 1000's acres fires
in quite a few places some are close to me but luckily not that close. We
have a bad round of storms last night where the lightning started even more
fires yesterday and today.

So if you could my friends say a little prayer and send some purrs for rain
minus the lightning. I think we are going to need them. I am going to go
clear out anything that could burn near my home. Between hurricanes, fires
and old people I don't know what we get me first ;-)

Purrs for rain...without wind.

What part are you in? I lived in Lakeland in the mid-80's. Went to
school. Remember when it snowed there.

PatM

Old May 8th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"PatM" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

Yes I do. It was not to long ago it snowed in Tampa

Near Daytona Beach in the unincorporated area of Volusia county around Lake
Ashby

Old May 8th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Matthew wrote:
[...]

"Seattle Rain" purrs headed your way from the Northwest. Maybe with an
extra dose of "Alabama Summertime Gullywashers" thrown in for quicker
relief.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old May 8th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Matthew wrote:
[...]

Purrs and a rain dance heading to Florida. Hope the fires are stilled soon.

Ginger-lyn
Florida resident for one year

PURR REQUEST Matthew Cat anecdotes 10 August 9th 06 10:50 PM
Prayer Request Sobremonte's Acres Cat community 9 April 27th 05 03:16 AM
Purr request for Sam Karen Cat anecdotes 60 September 17th 04 11:49 PM
Thank you! (was purr and prayer request that the doctor is wrong - November 2003) Nan Cat anecdotes 17 February 16th 04 02:27 PM
Purr and prayer request that the doctor is wrong! Lucy's Mom Cat anecdotes 20 December 22nd 03 01:33 AM