purr/prayer request

Old August 15th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

Default purr/prayer request

My sister is going to have to have a knee replacement, probably within
the next month to six weeks, and will probably have to hire a maid and/or
ask various friends to help with the housework, caring for her two cats,
etc. during the recovery period, which will take at least a month. Both
knees need replacement, but she is going to have the worse one worked on
first. Unfortunately, since I live over 600 miles away, I won't be able
to offer much more than encouragement.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old August 15th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

John F. Eldredge wrote:
My sister is going to have to have a knee replacement, probably within
the next month to six weeks, and will probably have to hire a maid and/or

Lots and lots of purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 15th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

John F. Eldredge wrote:
My sister is going to have to have a knee replacement, probably within
the next month to six weeks, and will probably have to hire a maid and/or
ask various friends to help with the housework, caring for her two cats,
etc. during the recovery period, which will take at least a month. Both
knees need replacement, but she is going to have the worse one worked on
first. Unfortunately, since I live over 600 miles away, I won't be able
to offer much more than encouragement.

Purrs on the way for your sister's operation.

Old August 15th 08, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs and prayers are on the way.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old August 15th 08, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

John F. Eldredge wrote:
My sister is going to have to have a knee replacement, probably within
the next month to six weeks, and will probably have to hire a maid
and/or ask various friends to help with the housework, caring for her
two cats, etc. during the recovery period, which will take at least a
month. Both knees need replacement, but she is going to have the
worse one worked on first. Unfortunately, since I live over 600
miles away, I won't be able to offer much more than encouragement.

Purrs on the way for your sister. I know several people that have had knee
or hip replacements all were very succesful.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 15th 08, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that your sister's surgery is
quick and uneventful.

Lily & her mama

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
My sister is going to have to have a knee replacement, probably within
the next month to six weeks, and will probably have to hire a maid and/or
ask various friends to help with the housework, caring for her two cats,
etc. during the recovery period, which will take at least a month. Both
knees need replacement, but she is going to have the worse one worked on
first. Unfortunately, since I live over 600 miles away, I won't be able
to offer much more than encouragement.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old August 15th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Healing purrs on the way!

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

Old August 15th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old August 15th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

John F. Eldredge wrote:
My sister is going to have to have a knee replacement, probably within
the next month to six weeks, and will probably have to hire a maid and/or
ask various friends to help with the housework, caring for her two cats,
etc. during the recovery period, which will take at least a month. Both
knees need replacement, but she is going to have the worse one worked on
first. Unfortunately, since I live over 600 miles away, I won't be able
to offer much more than encouragement.

I gather Leslie has had her problems with "home help" from the UK
National Health Service, but at least they OFFER it, in such cases. The
U.S. is the only civilized country in the world that does not offer
comprehensive health care to its citizens! (Including temporary home
assistance, in cases like your sister's.)

Old August 17th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

John F. Eldredge wrote:
My sister is going to have to have a knee replacement, probably within
the next month to six weeks, and will probably have to hire a maid and/or
ask various friends to help with the housework, caring for her two cats,
etc. during the recovery period, which will take at least a month. Both
knees need replacement, but she is going to have the worse one worked on
first. Unfortunately, since I live over 600 miles away, I won't be able
to offer much more than encouragement.

Purrs on the way for your friend.

Sam