New album

Old September 9th 05, 01:43 PM
Marina

Default New album

Feeling a little better today so I started a new album in Webshots
called 'Frank, Miranda and Caliban.' I had to delete some photos, since
I was exceeding my limit. I'll have to weed out some more pics to make
more room. This time, I removed the pics from the album 'New kitten'
that showed other cats than Caliban at his foster home.

Anyway, here are two pics showing Caliban helping Meowmie make the bed,
one pic of another awwww moment, and Frank on top of the cat tree. He
must feel really good, because he hardly ever goes up there. It always
used to be Nikki's tree, and lately it's been the kittens' tree. He
didn't even jump from shelf to shelf, he climbed the 'trunk.' Frisky!

http://community.webshots.com/album/446416093oukATZ

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old September 9th 05, 02:09 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
Feeling a little better today so I started a new album in Webshots
called 'Frank, Miranda and Caliban.' I had to delete some photos,
since I was exceeding my limit. I'll have to weed out some more pics
to make more room. This time, I removed the pics from the album 'New
kitten' that showed other cats than Caliban at his foster home.

Anyway, here are two pics showing Caliban helping Meowmie make the
bed, one pic of another awwww moment, and Frank on top of the cat
tree. He must feel really good, because he hardly ever goes up there.
It always used to be Nikki's tree, and lately it's been the kittens'
tree. He didn't even jump from shelf to shelf, he climbed the
'trunk.' Frisky!

http://community.webshots.com/album/446416093oukATZ

AWWWWW! I had the bed thing too last weekend. Love the pic of Cali and Mir
snuggling. And I'm glad Frank is feeling chipper enough to climb up on the
cat tree!

Jill

Old September 9th 05, 02:35 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
used to be Nikki's tree, and lately it's been the kittens' tree. He
didn't even jump from shelf to shelf, he climbed the 'trunk.' Frisky!

That's really good news! He's such a handsome boy.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old September 9th 05, 02:36 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:43:09 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Feeling a little better today so I started a new album in Webshots
called 'Frank, Miranda and Caliban.' I had to delete some photos, since
I was exceeding my limit. I'll have to weed out some more pics to make
more room. This time, I removed the pics from the album 'New kitten'
that showed other cats than Caliban at his foster home.

Anyway, here are two pics showing Caliban helping Meowmie make the bed,
one pic of another awwww moment, and Frank on top of the cat tree. He
must feel really good, because he hardly ever goes up there. It always
used to be Nikki's tree, and lately it's been the kittens' tree. He
didn't even jump from shelf to shelf, he climbed the 'trunk.' Frisky!

http://community.webshots.com/album/446416093oukATZ

Woohoo! I'm so there!
Theresa

Old September 9th 05, 02:58 PM
Irulan

What a handsome boy Caliban is! And I've always loved Mir-mir's color.
Please tell Franki is he a very distinguished looking gentleman. You have a
fine family, Marina.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB
--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 9th 05, 04:07 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
Feeling a little better today so I started a new album in Webshots
called 'Frank, Miranda and Caliban.' I had to delete some photos,
since I was exceeding my limit. I'll have to weed out some more pics
to make more room. This time, I removed the pics from the album 'New
kitten' that showed other cats than Caliban at his foster home.

Anyway, here are two pics showing Caliban helping Meowmie make the
bed, one pic of another awwww moment, and Frank on top of the cat
tree. He must feel really good, because he hardly ever goes up there.
It always used to be Nikki's tree, and lately it's been the kittens'
tree. He didn't even jump from shelf to shelf, he climbed the
'trunk.' Frisky!

http://community.webshots.com/album/446416093oukATZ

Great pictures! I love the one of Miranda and Caliban snuggling and the
one of Frank, looking down on everyone.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 9th 05, 05:00 PM
Marina

Adrian wrote:

Great pictures! I love the one of Miranda and Caliban snuggling and the
one of Frank, looking down on everyone.

Added one pic: the boys are snoozing and Miranda kneading (making
biscuits): http://community.webshots.com/photo/...46495057FePzen

It will never cease to amaze me how well they all get on together. A few
weeks ago I woul never have believed that they would ever be on the bed,
all three cats at the same time.

Old September 9th 05, 05:15 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Great pictures! I love the one of Miranda and Caliban snuggling and
the one of Frank, looking down on everyone.

Added one pic: the boys are snoozing and Miranda kneading (making
biscuits):
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...46495057FePzen

It will never cease to amaze me how well they all get on together. A
few weeks ago I woul never have believed that they would ever be on
the bed, all three cats at the same time.

It is nice, seeing them all together in one picture. :-)

Old September 9th 05, 05:27 PM
Karen

"Marina" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:

Great pictures! I love the one of Miranda and Caliban snuggling and the
one of Frank, looking down on everyone.

Added one pic: the boys are snoozing and Miranda kneading (making
biscuits): http://community.webshots.com/photo/...46495057FePzen

It will never cease to amaze me how well they all get on together. A few
weeks ago I woul never have believed that they would ever be on the bed,
all three cats at the same time.

Mir is pussy footing !!