Update 2: KFC

Old August 25th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Update 2: KFC

KFC is doing really well. She has already learnt that she gets her meal in
the bedroom just for herself (without Boyfie) and she puts herself on the
spare bed and says "prrrrt" Like: gimme my nice renal food here NOW even
with auntibios in.
I might be wrong, but she seems to have improved since her TED visit. She
ate half a collared dove today, one wot Boyfie brort but couldn't resist
trying it himself so it wernt all there wen she find it affter bein asleep
in der bedroom all der nite.

Tweed

Old August 25th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

In ,
Christina Websell purred:
KFC is doing really well. She has already learnt that she gets her
meal in the bedroom just for herself (without Boyfie) and she puts
herself on the spare bed and says "prrrrt" Like: gimme my nice
renal food here NOW even with auntibios in.
I might be wrong, but she seems to have improved since her TED visit.
She ate half a collared dove today, one wot Boyfie brort but couldn't
resist trying it himself so it wernt all there wen she find it affter
bein asleep in der bedroom all der nite.

Tweed

Yay for Kitty!!!

A word to Boyfie (from his sweetest Mimi's Mommy) - you'd best stay out of
Kitty's speshul fud, else you will wind up as fluffy as Mimi! Tennessee got
rotund from eating Ivy's (RB12/7/06, of CRF) speshul fud, and hasunt lost da
wate yet!

From Mimi: (I am *NOT* fluffy - I am a long kitty trapped in a short
kitty's body) glad Sweet Bofie still catchin birdies for his sisfur-Kitty!
Dat makes him extra-sweet!

Old August 25th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Christina Websell wrote:
KFC is doing really well. She has already learnt that she gets her
meal in the bedroom just for herself (without Boyfie) and she puts
herself on the spare bed and says "prrrrt" Like: gimme my nice
renal food here NOW even with auntibios in.
I might be wrong, but she seems to have improved since her TED visit.
She ate half a collared dove today, one wot Boyfie brort but couldn't
resist trying it himself so it wernt all there wen she find it affter
bein asleep in der bedroom all der nite.

Tweed

I'm so glad to hear KFC is improving, I hope the time she has left can be
measured in years not months. I've known a couple of cats that have reached
the age of 27, it would be great if she could.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old August 25th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:36:39 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

KFC is doing really well. She has already learnt that she gets her meal in
the bedroom just for herself (without Boyfie) and she puts herself on the
spare bed and says "prrrrt" Like: gimme my nice renal food here NOW even
with auntibios in.
I might be wrong, but she seems to have improved since her TED visit. She
ate half a collared dove today, one wot Boyfie brort but couldn't resist
trying it himself so it wernt all there wen she find it affter bein asleep
in der bedroom all der nite.

Tweed

Three cheers for Kitty!!! May she continue to improve. MLB
Old August 25th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

That's great! SHe may very well have had some little infection somewhere too
that was aggravating the situation.

Old August 25th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:
KFC is doing really well. She has already learnt that she gets her meal in
the bedroom just for herself (without Boyfie) and she puts herself on the
spare bed and says "prrrrt" Like: gimme my nice renal food here NOW even
with auntibios in.
I might be wrong, but she seems to have improved since her TED visit. She
ate half a collared dove today, one wot Boyfie brort but couldn't resist
trying it himself so it wernt all there wen she find it affter bein asleep
in der bedroom all der nite.

Tweed

That's wonderful to hear!
Continued purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old August 25th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:36:39 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

KFC is doing really well. She has already learnt that she gets her meal in
the bedroom just for herself (without Boyfie) and she puts herself on the
spare bed and says "prrrrt" Like: gimme my nice renal food here NOW even
with auntibios in.
I might be wrong, but she seems to have improved since her TED visit. She
ate half a collared dove today, one wot Boyfie brort but couldn't resist
trying it himself so it wernt all there wen she find it affter bein asleep
in der bedroom all der nite.

Tweed

Sounds just wonderful. Purrs it continues.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old August 25th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Yeah KFC - I'm glad she's eating so well and seems improved!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old August 26th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
KFC is doing really well. She has already learnt that she gets her meal in
the bedroom just for herself (without Boyfie) and she puts herself on the
spare bed and says "prrrrt" Like: gimme my nice renal food here NOW even
with auntibios in.
I might be wrong, but she seems to have improved since her TED visit. She
ate half a collared dove today, one wot Boyfie brort but couldn't resist
trying it himself so it wernt all there wen she find it affter bein asleep
in der bedroom all der nite.

So glad to hear the old lady is doing so well!

Old August 26th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Christina Websell" wrote:
KFC is doing really well. She has already learnt that she gets her meal in
the bedroom just for herself (without Boyfie) and she puts herself on the
spare bed and says "prrrrt" Like: gimme my nice renal food here NOW even
with auntibios in.
I might be wrong, but she seems to have improved since her TED visit. She
ate half a collared dove today, one wot Boyfie brort but couldn't resist
trying it himself so it wernt all there wen she find it affter bein asleep
in der bedroom all der nite.

How cute and fortunate that she likes her renal food. I thought I was
getting dyslexic in the middle of reading your post.

[OT] Wilma Update 20A Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 0 October 20th 05 03:07 PM
OneTrueHome update Harri Cat community 8 November 27th 04 01:03 AM
Latest Crackles Update (appt moved up) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 July 12th 04 01:37 PM
Update on Tiffany & New Pictures. Flippy Cat anecdotes 21 February 1st 04 05:52 PM
Nice Update on B5's creator, J.Michael Straczynski & Buddy the cat Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 8 January 19th 04 11:01 AM