Stress Test

Old July 2nd 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Stress Test Update

I'm glad it's over and it went well. I hope the results are good.

--

Joy

If you don't have a sense of humor you probably don't have any sense at all.

"Jofirey" wrote in message
Its all over. Went amazingly well and less time than I expected.

Not nearly as uncomfortable as the last one I remember.

And everyone was so nice. They even made a fresh pot of coffee when I was
done.

And only two tries to get the IV going.

Thank you all.

Jo

"kilikini" wrote in message
. com...
Jofirey wrote:
I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a stress
test (chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

I'm not a happy camper. I've been trying to just not think about it,
which was working fairly well until I made the coffee this morning and
them remembered, (and Charlie reminded me, bless him) that I can't
have any caffeine. Or anything to eat or drink but a few sips of
water. I'm hungry and I want my coffee. Especially since I already
made it and it smells good.

So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Especially as
I know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Jo

Oh, gosh, do I know how you feel! Every time I have a cancer appt. I
can't eat or drink anything before my tests either. You'll be fine.
You'll get through it and then immediately after, STUFF yourself! LOL.
That's what I do. :~) Don't deny yourself any item that appeals to
you. Good luck!

kili

Old July 3rd 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Stress Test

Jofirey wrote:

I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a stress
test (chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

I'm not a happy camper. I've been trying to just not think about it,
which was working fairly well until I made the coffee this morning and
them remembered, (and Charlie reminded me, bless him) that I can't
have any caffeine. Or anything to eat or drink but a few sips of
water. I'm hungry and I want my coffee. Especially since I already
made it and it smells good.

So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Especially as
I know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Ugh! Especially with the air being so bad. That stuff does get into
buildings. Purrs for it to be over quickly! (I had a stress test once,
not fun!)

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old July 3rd 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jofirey wrote:

Its all over. Went amazingly well and less time than I expected.

Not nearly as uncomfortable as the last one I remember.

And everyone was so nice. They even made a fresh pot of coffee when I
was done.

And only two tries to get the IV going.

Thank you all.

Yay! I didn't even see your first post until a few minutes ago. Glad
it's all over with.

Old July 3rd 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote in message
Jofirey wrote:

[...]

Understatement of the week from the newswire, 2 hours ago.

"Calif. Wildfires Out of Control"

Gee, ya think?

The air is much better than last week, but the orange sun is the early
morning and late afternoon creeps me out.

Jo

Old July 5th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Jofirey wrote:
Its all over. Went amazingly well and less time than I expected.

Not nearly as uncomfortable as the last one I remember.

And everyone was so nice. They even made a fresh pot of coffee when I
was done.

And only two tries to get the IV going.

Thank you all.

Jo

I'm glad to hear it all went well.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Can stress cause this? The Other Mike Cat health & behaviour 8 November 20th 06 01:37 AM
Diagnosis: Stress jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 July 1st 05 07:02 PM
Stress Management [OT] CatNipped Cat anecdotes 7 December 7th 04 04:27 AM
Stress Steve G Cat health & behaviour 10 November 2nd 04 12:13 AM
Is Stress killing you? SusanDorey Cat health & behaviour 3 January 22nd 04 01:50 PM