Cat pics

Old July 7th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default Cat pics

I found these on Flickr. I don't know this guy but he has some great pics
of his cats. The ones of the two cats together are great.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27995421@N04/

Old July 7th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"outsider" wrote in message
I found these on Flickr. I don't know this guy but he has some great pics
of his cats. The ones of the two cats together are great.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27995421@N04/

Great outdoor photos, too.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 7th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Jul 6, 5:09 pm, outsider wrote:
I found these on Flickr. I don't know this guy but he has some great
pics
of his cats. The ones of the two cats together are great.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27995421@N04/

That is some scenery at the beginning....I've only seen stuff like
that in movies
and travel channels.

I just saw a huge exhibition of the British painter Turner-- he specialized
in very grand land- and seascapes-- very big and wild. Those photos
reminded me a bit of that.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

The cats are beautiful; I think the red one looks like he rules the
roost and
knows it. They look fairly young, don't you think? Obviously great
company
to each other.

Old July 7th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Kreisleriana" wrote in
m:

"outsider" wrote in message
I found these on Flickr. I don't know this guy but he has some great
pics
of his cats. The ones of the two cats together are great.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27995421@N04/

Great outdoor photos, too.

He uploaded a lot since I saw it yesterday. He has some amazing images.
Old July 8th 08, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

outsider wrote:

I found these on Flickr. I don't know this guy but he has some great pics
of his cats. The ones of the two cats together are great.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27995421@N04/

I really liked the series of the dark tabby and the robot. The cat kept
vacillating between predatory and WTF? expressions. (Note to Theresa:
the robot had a vaguely Wall-e looking head.)

The orange kitty is handsome, but he doesn't change his expression
very often, does he? Kind of looked like he was on quaaludes.

The Great Falls photos are beautiful. I Googled to find out where it
was (Virginia, near DC). In my search, I came across a tourism site for
that area, and the photos weren't nearly as good as this guy's. They
should hire him!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 8th 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

wrote in
:

outsider wrote:

I found these on Flickr. I don't know this guy but he has some
great pics of his cats. The ones of the two cats together are
great.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27995421@N04/

I really liked the series of the dark tabby and the robot. The cat
kept vacillating between predatory and WTF? expressions. (Note to
Theresa: the robot had a vaguely Wall-e looking head.)

The orange kitty is handsome, but he doesn't change his expression
very often, does he? Kind of looked like he was on quaaludes.

The Great Falls photos are beautiful. I Googled to find out where it
was (Virginia, near DC). In my search, I came across a tourism site
for that area, and the photos weren't nearly as good as this guy's.
They should hire him!

Yeah, I wonder what he does for a living.

New Pics [email protected] Cat anecdotes 18 July 27th 05 01:50 PM
Cat pics Connie Cat health & behaviour 8 February 15th 05 06:56 PM
new pics Karen Cat anecdotes 0 February 15th 05 04:09 PM
new cat pics Justin L Cat health & behaviour 20 February 15th 05 08:20 AM
new pics Sandra Cat anecdotes 0 February 6th 05 04:46 PM