Miss Pua

Old January 29th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default Miss Pua

I finally got a decent picture of Pua. She was sitting in my chair, looking
at me and sat still enough for me to get the camera.

The stripe on her body is a shadow from the arm of the chair; her body is
basically white.

Thought I'd share. Oh, for those of you that remember, when she showed up
at my door a year and a half ago, she was grossly skinny, riddled with
ringworm and was a mess. I think she's blossomed. :~)

http://i13.tinypic.com/49j8ion.jpg

kili

Old January 29th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Jan 29, 3:40 pm, "kilikini" wrote:
I finally got a decent picture of Pua. She was sitting in my chair, looking
at me and sat still enough for me to get the camera.

The stripe on her body is a shadow from the arm of the chair; her body is
basically white.

Thought I'd share. Oh, for those of you that remember, when she showed up
at my door a year and a half ago, she was grossly skinny, riddled with
ringworm and was a mess. I think she's blossomed. :~)

http://i13.tinypic.com/49j8ion.jpg

kili

OH wow, beautiful kitty! Kili, that's Good Kharma in fur.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old January 29th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"kilikini" wrote in message
I finally got a decent picture of Pua. She was sitting in my chair,
looking
at me and sat still enough for me to get the camera.

The stripe on her body is a shadow from the arm of the chair; her body is
basically white.

Thought I'd share. Oh, for those of you that remember, when she showed up
at my door a year and a half ago, she was grossly skinny, riddled with
ringworm and was a mess. I think she's blossomed. :~)

http://i13.tinypic.com/49j8ion.jpg

kili

She is really lovely. A flame point, right? Hard to imagine her ever being
anything less than beautiful and loved.

Jo

Old January 29th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Jane wrote:
On Jan 29, 3:40 pm, "kilikini" wrote:
I finally got a decent picture of Pua. She was sitting in my chair,
looking at me and sat still enough for me to get the camera.

The stripe on her body is a shadow from the arm of the chair; her
body is basically white.

Thought I'd share. Oh, for those of you that remember, when she
showed up at my door a year and a half ago, she was grossly skinny,
riddled with ringworm and was a mess. I think she's blossomed. :~)

http://i13.tinypic.com/49j8ion.jpg

kili

OH wow, beautiful kitty! Kili, that's Good Kharma in fur.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kili

Old January 29th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Karen wrote:
Oh my gosh YES! What a difference. Just gorgeous.

Isn't she beautiful? She's got a sweet personality to boot. I scored!

kili

Old January 29th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Jo Firey wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in message
I finally got a decent picture of Pua. She was sitting in my chair,
looking
at me and sat still enough for me to get the camera.

The stripe on her body is a shadow from the arm of the chair; her
body is basically white.

Thought I'd share. Oh, for those of you that remember, when she
showed up at my door a year and a half ago, she was grossly skinny,
riddled with ringworm and was a mess. I think she's blossomed. :~)

http://i13.tinypic.com/49j8ion.jpg

kili

She is really lovely. A flame point, right? Hard to imagine her
ever being anything less than beautiful and loved.

Jo

I think she's a red point meezer, but I'm just guessing. I have no idea
what her story is, but I'd sure love to hear it. She's my little girl and
follows me around the house constantly. I love that cat.

kili

Old January 29th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"kilikini" wrote

at my door a year and a half ago, she was grossly skinny, riddled with
ringworm and was a mess. I think she's blossomed. :~)

The change is so great that she looks like a completely different cat!!

Old January 29th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Pat wrote:
"kilikini" wrote

at my door a year and a half ago, she was grossly skinny, riddled
with ringworm and was a mess. I think she's blossomed. :~)

The change is so great that she looks like a completely different
cat!!

She does! I know! I just adore her.

kili

Old January 29th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

kilikini wrote:
I finally got a decent picture of Pua...

And she's just asking to be skritched!!! :-)

--
MatSav