Job Purrs

Old July 3rd 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Default Job Purrs

Okay I went for an interview last week and I thought it had gone very well
and now they have called me back to say they are impressed by me but also
several other candidates. The office manager has one consultant she thinks I
would be perfect to work for but she also has another candidate who would be
equally perfect with the same consultant. So on the 16th of July. I have to
of us gets the job!

Has its good and bad points- bad if I don't get it because he doesn't like my
personality but good as I can find out what sort of guy he is and I would
always much rather find out I don't like someone I might have to work for
before I start working for them!!!!

Anyway the job is only a sideways move on the same money but it does have the
attraction of there being 2 buses I can get to it and it only takes 15-20
minutes to get there so more time for skritchies in the morning! Also I won;t
have to pay tube fares so effectively it would be a pay rise- the difference
easily covers a few large bags of Hills S/D and some Pounce cat treats (I
suppose some people here could tell me if they are any good- I've never seen
them in the UK until recently when the vet I get the Hills from had some so
next time I visit I plan to get them some to see what they make of them)

So any spare purrs would be appreciated

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 3rd 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Lesley via CatKB.com u27720@uwe wrote:
Has its good and bad points- bad if I don't get it because he doesn't
like my personality but good as I can find out what sort of guy he is
and I would always much rather find out I don't like someone I might
have to work for before I start working for them!!!!

That's always a plus My last job I liked my boss immediately during the
interview process (and vice versa). It was a good match until they started
reorganizing the company some years later.

Anyway the job is only a sideways move on the same money but it does
have the attraction of there being 2 buses I can get to it and it
only takes 15-20 minutes to get there so more time for skritchies in
the morning! Also I won;t have to pay tube fares so effectively it
would be a pay rise- the difference easily covers a few large bags of
Hills S/D and some Pounce cat treats

So any spare purrs would be appreciated

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Purrs for the new job (if it turns out to be what you hope for). Bonus on
the extra scritches time

Jill

Old July 3rd 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Okay I went for an interview last week and I thought it had gone very
well and now they have called me back to say they are impressed by me
but also several other candidates. The office manager has one
consultant she thinks I would be perfect to work for but she also has
another candidate who would be equally perfect with the same
consultant. So on the 16th of July. I have to go back and meet the
consultant as does my rival and he will decide which one of us gets
[...]

Purrs on the way, I hope it works out for you and more importently, the
Fabulous Furballs. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 3rd 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Job purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old July 3rd 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

[...]

Purrs are on the way. I don't know about the Hills, but my cats love
Pounce - crunchy varieties only.

Joy

Old July 3rd 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:

Anyway the job is only a sideways move on the same money but it does have the
attraction of there being 2 buses I can get to it and it only takes 15-20
minutes to get there so more time for skritchies in the morning! Also I won;t
have to pay tube fares so effectively it would be a pay rise- the difference
easily covers a few large bags of Hills S/D and some Pounce cat treats (I
suppose some people here could tell me if they are any good- I've never seen
them in the UK until recently when the vet I get the Hills from had some so
next time I visit I plan to get them some to see what they make of them)

Purrs for the job situation. I think it was "Pounce" treats that I got
for my cats, a few years back. The cats liked them okay, but my carpet
didn't, when someone regurgitated a hairball! They may have changed the
formula since then, but at the time the treats were rather brightly
colored, and even Nature's Miracle didn't quite remove all the red dye!
(I've never been able to understand WHY pet-food manufacturers think
they must add food coloring to pet food - maybe it makes it look more
"appetizing" to humans, but the pets couldn't care less, and THEY'RE the
ones eating it.)
Old July 3rd 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

More job purrs coming your way!
Charleen and the 4 purr-ers

.. .

Old July 3rd 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

[...]

Purrs for the job situation work out however is best.

Jake highly recommends the Pounce treats. The crunchy ones only in
his opinion. Molly says he's crazy and that only Meow Mix treats are
worth coming inside for.

Funny they are so particular about treats when otherwise they eat
exactly the same food.

Jo

Old July 4th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`

Piggybacking
More job puuuuuuuurrz coming your way from us too
Kyla and our 4 purr-ers too
"Charleen Welton" ...
More job purrs coming your way!
Charleen and the 4 purr-ers

"Joy"
"Lesley via CatKB.com" ...

Old July 5th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Okay I went for an interview last week and I thought it had gone very well
and now they have called me back to say they are impressed by me but also
several other candidates. The office manager has one consultant she thinks I
would be perfect to work for but she also has another candidate who would be
equally perfect with the same consultant. So on the 16th of July. I have to
of us gets the job!

Has its good and bad points- bad if I don't get it because he doesn't like my
personality but good as I can find out what sort of guy he is and I would
always much rather find out I don't like someone I might have to work for
before I start working for them!!!!

snip
So any spare purrs would be appreciated

Lesley