Final update on Tucker :o)

Old November 11th 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA
Default Final update on Tucker :o)

Just thought you'd like to know, I took Tucker back for his final recheck at
VCA where he had a follow-up ultrasound with Dr. Ries (who let me watch) to
see what the status of Tucker's intestinal area was 1 month post-surgery.
It's very good news as the inflammation has resolved and the tissues look
back to normal. Dr. Ries said he has seen this kind of situation before but
apparently it's pretty rare -- usually, when the tissues look like this it's
lymphoma or FIP. So thank you, thank you for all your support and prayers
for Tucker - it worked wonders!

Old November 11th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christine Burel wrote:
Just thought you'd like to know, I took Tucker back for his final
recheck at VCA where he had a follow-up ultrasound with Dr. Ries (who
let me watch) to see what the status of Tucker's intestinal area was
1 month post-surgery. It's very good news as the inflammation has
resolved and the tissues look back to normal. Dr. Ries said he has
seen this kind of situation before but apparently it's pretty rare --
usually, when the tissues look like this it's lymphoma or FIP. So
thank you, thank you for all your support and prayers for Tucker - it
worked wonders!

I'm very happy to hear that.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 11th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
Just thought you'd like to know, I took Tucker back for his final recheck
at VCA where he had a follow-up ultrasound with Dr. Ries (who let me
watch) to see what the status of Tucker's intestinal area was 1 month
post-surgery. It's very good news as the inflammation has resolved and the
tissues look back to normal. Dr. Ries said he has seen this kind of
situation before but apparently it's pretty rare -- usually, when the
tissues look like this it's lymphoma or FIP. So thank you, thank you for
all your support and prayers for Tucker - it worked wonders!

Oh, what a relief! You must be overjoyed and I am *SO* happy for you and
Tucker. Purrs really do work!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 11th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Christine Burel wrote:
when the tissues look like this it's lymphoma or FIP. So thank you,
thank you for all your support and prayers for Tucker - it worked wonders!

Yay! I love happy endings.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 11th 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
Just thought you'd like to know, I took Tucker back for his final recheck
at VCA where he had a follow-up ultrasound with Dr. Ries (who let me
watch) to see what the status of Tucker's intestinal area was 1 month
post-surgery. It's very good news as the inflammation has resolved and the
tissues look back to normal. Dr. Ries said he has seen this kind of
situation before but apparently it's pretty rare -- usually, when the
tissues look like this it's lymphoma or FIP. So thank you, thank you for
all your support and prayers for Tucker - it worked wonders!

Fantastic! This is one of those occasions when "final update" is good news.

MaryL

Old November 11th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Nov 11, 8:10 am, "Christine Burel" wrote:
Just thought you'd like to know, I took Tucker back for his final recheck at
VCA where he had a follow-up ultrasound with Dr. Ries (who let me watch) to
see what the status of Tucker's intestinal area was 1 month post-surgery.
It's very good news as the inflammation has resolved and the tissues look
back to normal. Dr. Ries said he has seen this kind of situation before but
apparently it's pretty rare -- usually, when the tissues look like this it's
lymphoma or FIP. So thank you, thank you for all your support and prayers
for Tucker - it worked wonders!

That's wonderful.

Will in New Haven
I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe.
Preempts forcing us far past our only good spot.
I watched twenty-point hands doubled and set four.
All our plus scores wiped away like spit in wind. .
Time to pass.
Old November 11th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christine Burel wrote:

Just thought you'd like to know, I took Tucker back for his final recheck at
VCA where he had a follow-up ultrasound with Dr. Ries (who let me watch) to
see what the status of Tucker's intestinal area was 1 month post-surgery.
It's very good news as the inflammation has resolved and the tissues look
back to normal. Dr. Ries said he has seen this kind of situation before but
apparently it's pretty rare -- usually, when the tissues look like this it's
lymphoma or FIP. So thank you, thank you for all your support and prayers
for Tucker - it worked wonders!

I'm really glad to hear that!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old November 12th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:10:25 -0700, "Christine Burel"
wrote:

Just thought you'd like to know, I took Tucker back for his final recheck at
VCA where he had a follow-up ultrasound with Dr. Ries (who let me watch) to
see what the status of Tucker's intestinal area was 1 month post-surgery.
It's very good news as the inflammation has resolved and the tissues look
back to normal. Dr. Ries said he has seen this kind of situation before but
apparently it's pretty rare -- usually, when the tissues look like this it's
lymphoma or FIP. So thank you, thank you for all your support and prayers
for Tucker - it worked wonders!

glad to hear he's doing fine - though I have to admit his problem must
have occurred before I resurfaced and started reading again.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby

Tucker update 10/6 :o) Christine Burel[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 October 18th 08 11:06 PM
final update: Peter Ann Cat anecdotes 6 December 3rd 07 11:11 PM
Tucker weight loss update Rene Cat health & behaviour 16 October 13th 04 02:08 PM
Update :o) on Tucker (longish) Sherry Cat anecdotes 7 September 8th 03 11:54 PM