How to get downstairs

Old November 11th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_4_]

Default How to get downstairs

On Nov 11, 6:59*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teFakhmF474

This has made an appearance on Stupid Videos - and they've put music
to it. *What music, you ask? *The jingle from the old Slinky
commercial! Very fitting, I think!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Slinky_Cat/

How funny is that! *Of course they've had to ruin slinky's as with
everything else. *They aren't made from metal anymore, someone might put an
eye out with it you know. *Cats are more fun than slinkys any old day,
especially that one! G

Jill

Actually, slinkys are still made out of metal, they just do plastic
too. I bought one recently. And I only buy slinky brand. There are
imitators, but the slinky is a family owned business who has
consistently turned down toy companies to be bought out. At this
point, they employ a number of family members and the company is worth
millions or more. They also are a privately owned company and have not
gone public with stock. They are very serious about keeping it a
family business. I like that. Original idea, family company,
maintaining the integrity of a product they brought into the market. I
think that is very cool.

Bridget
Old November 11th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teFakhmF474

This has made an appearance on Stupid Videos - and they've put music to
it. What music, you ask? The jingle from the old Slinky commercial! Very
fitting, I think!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Slinky_Cat/

LOL. I submitted her to CuteOverload, and she's been posted there as
"Noodle Cat."

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 11th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bridget wrote:

Actually, slinkys are still made out of metal, they just do plastic
too. I bought one recently. And I only buy slinky brand. There are
imitators, but the slinky is a family owned business who has
consistently turned down toy companies to be bought out. At this
point, they employ a number of family members and the company is worth
millions or more. They also are a privately owned company and have not
gone public with stock. They are very serious about keeping it a
family business. I like that. Original idea, family company,
maintaining the integrity of a product they brought into the market. I
think that is very cool.

Thanks for that information - I didn't know that. The little business
that could!!

--
Joyce ^..^