Da Ted trips

Old December 18th 18, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Da Ted trips

Sigh, it wus time.

Furst dey took Cash fur a dental. He camed back wif no teef stolen.

Den dey tooked me. I knew 2 teefs were hurting a little anna so wuz
mai ear. Ted stole 2 teef but mai ear feels better

Today, dey took Iowna anna she says she's still a bit sleepy but has
all her teef.

It's not fair! Iowna is older den maiself inna doggie years anna
really has ALL her teef! Sniff...tucks her tounge about and counts 4
holes nowh.

A strange purr erupts. She is happy furr Cash anna Iowna anna
irritated she has a few less teef.
Old December 18th 18, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Dere iz a roomer dat I iz goin to da TED soon, but I know dat Meowmie kant possiblee be dat meen. I iz a older kittee now, an I dezerbz to not hab TEDz pokin an proddin an steelin fingz dat belongz to myownself. Not to menshun gittin klozed up in a bokz on da way dere an bak. Harrumf.

Sundance
Old December 19th 18, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 3:18:04 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Da TED messaged meowmee dat I wuz doo furra check-op...Hur iz gonna wayte tyll da nooo yeer, den tattle bowt mine tummy hair k-nots, an da way I howl at nite, an maybe tu chek mine toe naylz.. I wyll get even by letting TED bill big bucks!

P2Nya

Old December 19th 18, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Dere iz a roomer dat I iz goin to da TED soon, but I know dat Meowmie
kant possiblee be dat meen. I iz a older kittee now, an I dezerbz to
not hab TEDz pokin an proddin an steelin fingz dat belongz to
myownself. Not to menshun gittin klozed up in a bokz on da way dere
an bak. Harrumf.

Sundance

Meowmie maded it up to maiself.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077K1ZHP9

I'z been sitting ontop of it fur several hours now. It duzent get too
hot anna it feels great!
Old December 21st 18, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Iowna studies the message with Daisy-chan. They both are lost after
'tummy hair'.
Old December 26th 18, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Dere iz a roomer dat I iz goin to da TED soon, but I know dat
Meowmie kant possiblee be dat meen. I iz a older kittee now, an I
dezerbz to not hab TEDz pokin an proddin an steelin fingz dat
belongz to myownself. Not to menshun gittin klozed up in a bokz on
da way dere an bak. Harrumf.

Sundance

Meowmie maded it up to maiself.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077K1ZHP9

I'z been sitting ontop of it fur several hours now. It duzent get too
hot anna it feels great!

Iz a little mad cuz I kin climb dere but I pulled mai smallr beddie
over anna the heated air flows right over me.

Iowna, big smile
Old December 30th 18, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 5:25:32 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Well, I got knots an tanguls in summa mine tummy hairs,
an I won't let dem trim da tangulz owt.
Pit2nya