PING - Victor

Old February 15th 05, 03:05 PM
wafflycat

Default PING - Victor

More news on the gay penguins. It seems sense has prevailed, sort of :-)

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1284769.html

"Penguins can stay gay

A German zoo has scrapped plans to break up homosexual penguin couples
following protests from gay rights groups.
The Bremerhaven Zoo had earlier flown in four female Humboldt penguins in an
attempt to encourage three couples discovered to be all male to reproduce.
The zoo originally defended the experiment, claiming that the birds were an
endangered species, but following protests from gay rights groups, director
Heike Kueck has said that the zoo is abandoning the plan.
She said: "Everyone can live here as they please."
Kueck said that it was neither her intention nor possible to separate the
gay couples by force and interest them in their new female companions.
She added that the penguins had shown little interest in their new female
companions but said that the programme could have been started too late in
the year.
Gay groups had earlier protested against "the organised and forced
harassment through female seductresses" in an open letter to Bremerhaven's
Mayor Joerg Schulz.""

Mind you, I think the stance of "the organised and forced harassment through
female seductresses" is probably taking things a bit far ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old February 16th 05, 12:30 AM
Victor Martinez

wafflycat wrote:
A German zoo has scrapped plans to break up homosexual penguin couples
following protests from gay rights groups.

YAY!!!!

She added that the penguins had shown little interest in their new female
companions but said that the programme could have been started too late in
the year.

Trust me honey, it's got nothing to do with the time of year! ;-)

Gay groups had earlier protested against "the organised and forced
harassment through female seductresses" in an open letter to Bremerhaven's

LOL!!!! Those horrible, horrible female seductresses...

Mind you, I think the stance of "the organised and forced harassment through
female seductresses" is probably taking things a bit far ;-)

I like it! I met a few of those female seductresses in college... but I
was strong enough. Just like the german penguins!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 16th 05, 05:24 PM
David Stevenson

wafflycat wrote
[...]

Why does no-one try that on me?

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old February 16th 05, 07:27 PM
Tanada

David Stevenson wrote:

wafflycat wrote

[...]

Because you're not a gay penguin?

Pam S. giggling

Ping Victor CatNipped Cat anecdotes 1 November 29th 04 11:46 PM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 01:35 PM
Ping Victor - OT CatNipped Cat anecdotes 30 September 20th 04 11:03 AM
PING....Victor Martinez Gizela Cat anecdotes 1 December 10th 03 01:26 AM