A good recipe to cook cats?

Old August 16th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default A good recipe to cook cats?

I like to eat cats and I must admit that Angora cats are very
edible and incredibly yummy and it's time to cook and eat as many of
them as possible.

Yummy ! Tasty !

Should I roast them on a spit, bake them in a oven, boil them in a
pot,
butcher them for parts or eat them raw ?

Do you have some good recipes how to prepare and how to cook Cats ?

Which parts of them are the best ?

Old August 16th 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

Which parts of them are the best ?

The anal glands......definitely eat those first. Asshole.

-bonbon
Old August 16th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"bonbon" wrote in message

Which parts of them are the best ?

The anal glands......definitely eat those first. Asshole.

-bonbon

Now Bonbon, have you forgotten the rules here? He wants recipes, so let's
give him recipes! ;

Pecan pralines with bourbon and brown sugar, along with cream and butter.

INGREDIENTS:
4 tablespoons butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
dash salt
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 cups pecan halves, lightly toasted*
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon Bourbon
butter for baking sheet

PREPARATION:
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt 4 tablespoons butter. Stir in the
granulated and brown sugars, dash salt, and heavy cream. Cover and bring to
a boil over medium heat. Remove the lid and boil until temperature reaches
242° on the candy thermometer, or almost firm ball stage.

A small amount of the mixture, when added to cold water, will form a soft
ball which will hold its shape and not flatten. Stir in the toasted pecans.
Remove from heat and beat in flavoring and bourbon. Continue beating until
the candy loses its glossiness, becomes creamy in appearance, and begins to
thicken. Have a buttered baking sheet or waxed paper lined baking sheet
ready. Quickly drop the candy mixture by tablespoons onto the greased cookie
sheet. Wrap pralines individually in plastic wrap to store.

*To toast nuts, spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast in a
350° oven, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes. Or, toast in an
ungreased skillet over medium heat, stirring, until light golden brown and
aromatic.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 16th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:35:44 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

Wow! Those sound really good. I'll send this recipe to my daughter
and my sisters (Michael and I don't eat sweets). No......I haven't
forgotten the rules, but it's been so long since I roasted up a troll,
I couldn't help myself. Sorry. I'm fixing to put up a recipe, but
have to get the bills paid and in the mail first, so DH doesn't roast
my *ss when he gets home from work tonight.

-bonbon

Old August 16th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Aug 16, 9:35 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
"bonbon" wrote in message

Which parts of them are the best ?

The anal glands......definitely eat those first. Asshole.

-bonbon

Now Bonbon, have you forgotten the rules here? He wants recipes, so let's
give him recipes! ;

He's not worth the effort. The cooked cat recipe bit has been done
over and over and this one isn't even a good version of it. He has a
long way to go to catch up to the muu muu man.

Pam S.

Old August 16th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

oups.com...
"bonbon" wrote in message

Which parts of them are the best ?

The anal glands......definitely eat those first. Asshole.

-bonbon

Now Bonbon, have you forgotten the rules here? He wants recipes, so
let's
give him recipes! ;

He's not worth the effort. The cooked cat recipe bit has been done
over and over and this one isn't even a good version of it. He has a
long way to go to catch up to the muu muu man.

Pam S.

LOL, this is true, but we haven't had a good troll-b-que for quite a while!
;

And *NOBODY* can beat the muu muu man!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 16th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default Topic Changed

If anyone noticed it is the same a@@hole that was screwing with Victor last
month

Old August 16th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Matthew" wrote in message
If anyone noticed it is the same a@@hole that was screwing with Victor
last month

Nope, didn't twig to that. Must not live in the US or the FBI child porn
division would have shut him down by now.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 16th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

He's not worth the effort. The cooked cat recipe bit has been done
over and over and this one isn't even a good version of it. He has a
long way to go to catch up to the muu muu man.

Pam S.

But I have the BEST Kitty Litter Cake recipie. Seriously, I made it
once and it went down a storm! People were freaked, but they ate it!

1 spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 white cake mix
2 large pkg vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared (I like Bird's®
dessert mix)
1 large pkg vanilla sandwich cookies
green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls®

1 new kitty litter pan
1 new plastic kitty litter pan liner
1 new pooper scooper

Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans).

Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.

Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in food processor,
scraping often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup cookie
crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix until completely
colored.

When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl.
Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled
pudding. Important: mix in just enough of the pudding to moisten it.
You don't want it too soggy. Combine gently.

Line a new, clean kitty litter box. Put the cake/pudding/cookie
mixture into the litter box.

Put three unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat
until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt,
curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls bury them in the
mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter
the green cookie crumbs lightly on top of everything -- this is
supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.

Heat 3 Tootsie Rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them
on top of the cake; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Spread remaining
Tootsie Rolls over the top; take one and heat until pliable, hang it
over the side of the kitty litter box, sprinkling it lightly with
cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the
cookie crumbs around for a truly disgusting effect!

Helen M

Old August 16th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Matthew wrote:
If anyone noticed it is the same a@@hole that was screwing with Victor last
month

I'm telling you, I think they guy has a mental disability.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

A good recipe to cook cats? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 6 August 16th 07 12:54 PM
Recipe for the Cats Pat Cat anecdotes 4 December 22nd 06 09:01 PM
no distant good weavers will angrily cook the goldsmiths Edwina Cat anecdotes 0 September 13th 05 02:35 PM
if the pathetic cobblers can cook wistfully, the good pin may believe more hairs Chris Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 12:02 PM
we cook the good pear Enraged Greek Boyfriend Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 03:00 PM