Woo Hoo!!!!! Good News!!! OT

Old November 12th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Woo Hoo!!!!! Good News!!! OT

"Joy" wrote in message
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him
and she said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting,
cooking, reading buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange
and white tabby named Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm
so happy for us all.

Pam S

That's great! Congratulations to all.

--

I didn't see Pam's message, but am thrilled to see it now with Joy's
reply.

Congratulations, best wishes and anything else good that might apply.

Jo

Old November 12th 08, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:31:12 -0500, "tanadashoes"
wrote:

Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and she
said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking, reading
buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white tabby named
Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us all.

Pam S

congrats to all concerned
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old November 12th 08, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

tanadashoes wrote:
Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and she
said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking, reading
buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white tabby named
Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us all.

Congratulations!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 12th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Absolutely major congratulations!
Christine )

Old November 12th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and
she said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking,
reading buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white tabby
named Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us all.

Pam S

Congratulations, all!

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 12th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and
she said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking,
reading buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white tabby
named Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us all.

Pam S

WOO HOO indeed! Con-CAT-ulations to Mike. HaPpY dAnCiNg for you all!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 12th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Congratulations.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old November 12th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"tanadashoes"
Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and
she said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking,
reading buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white
tabby named Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us
all.

Pam S

That's great Congratulations to all. I'm very happy for you too.
When't the wedding?
Kyla

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo
Dworken