Purrs fur Aunti Mabel

Old September 17th 12, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Purrs fur Aunti Mabel

Sadly, all good things come eventually to a close. She's refusing all
food but seems not in any pain per the vet. Just saying 'it's time' in
her own quiet way.

The vet is sure she'll slip away quietly in her sleep in the next day
or 2. Like my lovely Unca Sammy, it is not likely she will pull back
out. I'll not force extraordinary methods on her just to delay my pain.

As I post this, I want my friends to remember the joy she has brought
us all, yes even you there reading her stories. The fabric of our
lives is made by who we touch, and who touches us. I know she has
touched and charmed many in her 16-20 years (she doesnt count too well).

Let us purr for her to pass softly if she's ready to go play in the big
field until we join her.

Carol

Old September 17th 12, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Let us purr for her to pass softly if she's ready to go play in the big
field until we join her.

Carol

Everybody in my clowder is purring their best purrs for Mabel. And for
you.

Amelia
Old September 18th 12, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"cshenk" wrote in message

[...]

Purrs for Mable, when she decides to pass to the RB Bridge.
And purrs for you, who will miss her.
Sylvia & P2nya

Old September 18th 12, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 17, 6:07*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Sadly, all good things come eventually to a close. *She's refusing all
food but seems not in any pain per the vet. *Just saying 'it's time' in
her own quiet way.

The vet is sure she'll slip away quietly in her sleep in the next day
or 2. *Like my lovely Unca Sammy, it is not likely she will pull back
out. *I'll not force extraordinary methods on her just to delay my pain..

As I post this, I want my friends to remember the joy she has brought
us all, yes even you there reading her stories. *The fabric of our
lives is made by who we touch, and who touches us. *I know she has
touched and charmed many in her 16-20 years (she doesnt count too well).

Let us purr for her to pass softly if she's ready to go play in the big
field until we join her.

Purrs four a gentl trip to da Bridj or an unwikely rally. Watteffer
Aunti desides is rite. Purrs four yoor broken hart. Wen shee gets
there she can say hihi to mine Mommy, da Gooch and all ob r utther
frenz.

--
WooToo, for her Hous
Old September 18th 12, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

Sadly, all good things come eventually to a close. She's refusing all
food but seems not in any pain per the vet. Just saying 'it's time' in
her own quiet way.

The vet is sure she'll slip away quietly in her sleep in the next day
or 2. Like my lovely Unca Sammy, it is not likely she will pull back
out. I'll not force extraordinary methods on her just to delay my pain.

As I post this, I want my friends to remember the joy she has brought
us all, yes even you there reading her stories. The fabric of our
lives is made by who we touch, and who touches us. I know she has
touched and charmed many in her 16-20 years (she doesnt count too well).

Let us purr for her to pass softly if she's ready to go play in the big
kfield until we join her.

Carol

Our House is very sad to hear of this Anti Carol.
We all loved her and so did your family.
Our whole Community loved her and her stories.
We will remember Auntie Mabel fondly.
We are all purring hard for Auntie Mabel's safe trip to RB, when her times
comes.
Purrs for your broken hearts too.

Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex , Pipps and our Mommy Kyla [who has MMS}

Old September 19th 12, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:07:05 -0500, "cshenk" wrote:

Sadly, all good things come eventually to a close. She's refusing all
food but seems not in any pain per the vet. Just saying 'it's time' in
her own quiet way.

The vet is sure she'll slip away quietly in her sleep in the next day
or 2. Like my lovely Unca Sammy, it is not likely she will pull back
out. I'll not force extraordinary methods on her just to delay my pain.

As I post this, I want my friends to remember the joy she has brought
us all, yes even you there reading her stories. The fabric of our
lives is made by who we touch, and who touches us. I know she has
touched and charmed many in her 16-20 years (she doesnt count too well).

Let us purr for her to pass softly if she's ready to go play in the big
field until we join her.

Carol

I'm so very sorry to hear this about Aunti Mabel.

Sending purrs for her trip to the Bridge to be peaceful, while she is
asleep. I hope that TED is right about that.

Gandalf and Lorelei