Sierra Blue - December 30, 1995 - September 1, 2004

Old September 1st 04, 01:11 PM
Newfield Kitties

Default Sierra Blue - December 30, 1995 - September 1, 2004

Sierra Blue passed on to the Rainbow Bridge early in the morning on September
1, 2004, at the age of 9. He passed peacefully in his sleep. Sierra, a blue
point Siamese, was the special "wink-wink" of Sapphire, and fathered 5 kittens.
Two of the kittens stayed with him, Diamond (a girl), and Arizona (a boy - who
passed on in 2000). Sierra will always be remembered for his beautiful blue
eyes, raspy voice, and his vocal duets with Dakota Brown. He was very special
and will be sadly missed by Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, Barney, Dakota
Brown, Lime, and especially Sandy.
In loving memory of:
Buddy Jo - 10/82 - 12/30/98
Arizona - 07/02/97 - 03/11/00
Lemon - 10/95 - 10/06/00
Tinsel Bean - 10/83 - 08/17/02
Sierra Blue - 10/30/95 - 09/01/04
http://members.aol.com/_ht_b/tinselbean/Home-index.html
Old September 1st 04, 02:38 PM
Amelia T Cat

Newfield Kitties wrote:
Sierra Blue passed on to the Rainbow Bridge early in the morning on September
1, 2004, at the age of 9. He passed peacefully in his sleep.

Mine brofur and my sisfurs and I will be purring special healing purrs
for Sierra Blue's human and kitty family, and of course for Sierra's
journey to the Bridge to be a peaceful one.

Amelia T Can
for Cleopatra, Tabitha, and Samuel
Old September 1st 04, 05:26 PM
ChildFree23

Auntie Sandy, we is furry sorry to hear this. We hope he had
a peaceful and painfree trip to the bridge. Will there be a
memorial surface?

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old September 1st 04, 05:42 PM
Adam

Sierra Blue passed on to the Rainbow Bridge early in the morning on September
1, 2004, at the age of 9. He passed peacefully in his sleep. Sierra, a blue
point Siamese, was the special "wink-wink" of Sapphire, and fathered 5 kittens.
Two of the kittens stayed with him, Diamond (a girl), and Arizona (a boy - who
passed on in 2000). Sierra will always be remembered for his beautiful blue
eyes, raspy voice, and his vocal duets with Dakota Brown. He was very special
and will be sadly missed by Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, Barney, Dakota
Brown, Lime, and especially Sandy.
In loving memory of:
Buddy Jo - 10/82 - 12/30/98
Arizona - 07/02/97 - 03/11/00
Lemon - 10/95 - 10/06/00
Tinsel Bean - 10/83 - 08/17/02
Sierra Blue - 10/30/95 - 09/01/04
http://members.aol.com/_ht_b/tinselbean/Home-index.html

I sen my girthiest purrz uv comfurt an condolens to all uv Sierra Blue's
fambly an frends.

Allegra
==========
Wut she sed.

Louise
Old September 1st 04, 11:16 PM
Boogie's Mom

Anti Sandy, I iz also furry sorry to hear dis. Ize knowz dat BG Blue Pt
girl, RB '90 and Junior, RB '78 will be waitin to show him all da speshul
Meezer playces.

May yer hartz find som comfort frum da purrin.

Boogie, da HarpurrCat, assuming the position...again...for a frend gone on
ahead.
pppppurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrpppppppurrrrrrr
rrrrr

k.net...

Old September 1st 04, 11:27 PM
Mary Lu

Da CooperCats send thayr best purrs to thu fambly uf Sierra Blue. We
hope u haf mennee pikshurs uf him & gud stories 2 tell.
We will al ussume thu meetloaf posishun. Yur fren, Raphael

Old September 1st 04, 11:30 PM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrqueeekkk!

'Niff. We sendsz purrz an waggaz fur yowr fambly.

G'bye Mr. Sierra.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old September 2nd 04, 04:43 AM
Rebecca

Sundance an me is meetloafin and purrin fur Sierra Blue. Dis iz happenin
much too offen.
---
Rebecca, hoping the trips to the RB will slow down for a while

"Newfield Kitties" wrote in message
Sierra Blue passed on to the Rainbow Bridge

snip

Old September 2nd 04, 10:57 PM
Fred

Newfield Kitties wrote:
Sierra Blue passed on to the Rainbow Bridge early in the morning on September
1, 2004, at the age of 9. He passed peacefully in his sleep. Sierra, a blue
point Siamese, was the special "wink-wink" of Sapphire, and fathered 5 kittens.
Two of the kittens stayed with him, Diamond (a girl), and Arizona (a boy - who
passed on in 2000). Sierra will always be remembered for his beautiful blue
eyes, raspy voice, and his vocal duets with Dakota Brown. He was very special
and will be sadly missed by Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, Barney, Dakota
Brown, Lime, and especially Sandy.
In loving memory of:
Buddy Jo - 10/82 - 12/30/98
Arizona - 07/02/97 - 03/11/00
Lemon - 10/95 - 10/06/00
Tinsel Bean - 10/83 - 08/17/02
Sierra Blue - 10/30/95 - 09/01/04
http://members.aol.com/_ht_b/tinselbean/Home-index.html

Purrz fur Sierra Blue an all da fambily. May he have a gentle trip
tu da Bridge and lots uv loving souls tu welkom him there. He wuz
young yet an shood hav had more time wif us. We iz furry sad fur
him and yor loss tuu.

--
Jetadiah an his hooman, Fred frum Catnada,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email).