Update (2) on Sammy Blahs

Old September 30th 04, 03:44 AM
Steve Touchstone

Default Update (2) on Sammy Blahs

Sammy IS getting better, not wishful thinking on my part. About a half
hour ago she was sitting on the drafting table by the bed, so I
decided to weigh her again to make sure she hadn't lost any weight -
nope still weighs in around 11 lbs, in fact gained 0.1lb since Monday.
After the weigh in I went and grabbed a soda, and guess who came to
check what I was doing - Sammy didn't feel like a game of fetch, but
was definitely interested in the cap. She followed me back to the
living room, spotted a moth, and spent a couple minutes following it
around the room trying to coax it to fly just a LITTLE lower.
Defintely the most Sammy-like she's acted since I first noticed her
lethargy Sunday. Could be that the hairball goop worked and I haven't
found the deposit, yet.

I'm still going to take her to TED tomorrow afternoon to be checked
out - hopefully he can figure out what caused the problem.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old September 30th 04, 07:53 AM
Marina

Steve Touchstone wrote:
Defintely the most Sammy-like she's acted since I first noticed her
lethargy Sunday. Could be that the hairball goop worked and I haven't
found the deposit, yet.

So glad to hear she is feeling so much better. I know that feeling of
relief! I was so happy to be nagged by Frank this morning for not giving
him breakfast an hour before the usual time. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 30th 04, 01:48 PM
CatNipped

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
[...]

I'm *SO* glad Sammy is feeling better! Let us know what the vet says,
please.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 30th 04, 03:33 PM
O J

On Wed, 29 Sep, Steve T wrote:

---------------------snip----------------------
I'm still going to take her to TED tomorrow afternoon to be checked
out - hopefully he can figure out what caused the problem.

Please let us know what's up, even if it's (as we all hope) nothing.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old September 30th 04, 03:33 PM
O J

Old September 30th 04, 06:26 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:44:53 -0500, Steve Touchstone
wrote:

[...]

Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

So glad Sammy is feeling better :-) Hope it was just a hairball; it's
amazing how much just a simple hairball can make them look and feel
like they're seriously ill. Thank heavens for hairball treatment!

Ginger-lyn