HAPPI PURDAI TEW OWR MEOMIE KYLA APRUL 15

Old April 15th 12, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default HAPPI PURDAI TEW OWR MEOMIE KYLA APRUL 15

Happy Purrday!

Amelia
for her clowder
Old April 16th 12, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Happy Purrday!

Amelia
for her clowder

Thank you Amelia and your clowder for your good wishes.

I love you all and your humans too

Aunti Kyla
Old April 16th 12, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Thank you Amelia and your clowder for your good wishes.

I love you all and your humans too

Aunti Kyla

You're furry welcome. We always wish the best for our human best friends.

Amelia
Old April 16th 12, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Thank you Amelia and your clowder for your good wishes.

I love you all and your humans too

Aunti Kyla

You're furry welcome. We always wish the best for our human best friends.

Amelia

Thank you again Amelia

We also always wish the best for our human best friends

Aunti Kyla
Old April 16th 12, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 14:43:24 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

Tewmurrow, Aprul 15, iz owr Meomie Kyla's purrdai n weh wunt tew wish
herownself uh happi purrdai,
cuz weh luffz hur n awl hur duz fur usses.
ulso sumtymes hur gibz usses sum nip.
Hur feedz us gud fudz, sumtymez kleenz owr doodleboxez, pwayz wif usses n
gibs us pets n scritches,
Hur ulso prayz fur hoominz dat r sik ur deprezed n stuf wike dat.
Wat moar cud weh axs frum owr nise Meomie?
Hur iz uh vury gudgud Meomie.
Weh iznt sain hao old hur iz gunna beh, but hur iz oldur dan dirt. waffs.
weh sing tew hur LAOWD N CLEER :

HAPPI PURRDAI TEW YEW
HAPPI PURRDAI TEW YEW
HAPPI PURRDAI TEW MEOMIE KYLA
CUZ WEH AWL LUFFS YEW. yeUP

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Hmmmph! mai hoomin iz neegltin hiz duteez wif da pooter, anna so ai just
finded owt dat tur purrdai waz yesturdai

sew ai wil wish youroenself a happee purrdai, but ai iz a hole dai laet.

Lorelei
Old April 17th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

wrote:

[...]

Thank you sweet Lorelei and Unka Gandalf for your nice wishes.
Not to worry that they are a day late.
I had a great birthday, with a salmon dinner, and a birthday cake
Love and Hugs to you and your human.
Aunti Kyla
Old April 17th 12, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 14, 5:43*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Tewmurrow, Aprul 15, *iz owr Meomie Kyla's purrdai n weh wunt tew wish
herownself uh happi purrdai,
cuz weh luffz hur n awl hur duz fur usses.
ulso sumtymes hur gibz usses sum nip.
Hur feedz us gud fudz, sumtymez kleenz owr doodleboxez, pwayz wif usses n
gibs us pets n scritches,
Hur *ulso prayz fur hoominz dat r sik ur deprezed n stuf wike dat.
Wat moar cud weh axs frum owr nise Meomie?
Hur iz uh vury gudgud Meomie.
Weh iznt sain hao old hur iz gunna beh, but hur iz oldur dan dirt. waffs.
weh sing tew hur LAOWD N CLEER :

HAPPI PURRDAI TEW YEW
HAPPI PURRDAI TEW YEW
HAPPI PURRDAI TEW MEOMIE KYLA
CUZ WEH AWL LUFFS YEW. yeUP

I joyned in diss son YESSERDAY butted none of our postz appeered. I
wood glare at Uncl Bill butted I don' wanna do dat rite now.

--
WooToo for her Hous

Old April 17th 12, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Apr 14, 5:43 pm, "Mosey =^..^=
[...]

I have a suspicion that something was wrong with Google for a couple of
days, Woo Too.
The lady who made me my birthday cake, from another group I post to,
couldn't see her posts either, ,
and she posts using Google and I don't , so It's fine now .
Thank you and your Hous for singing for me
I had a great birthday.
Go up to the link and ALL of you have a piece of my birthday cake
Love
Aunti Kyla