Wanna Have a Kissamouse Party at My House?

Old December 1st 15, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Wanna Have a Kissamouse Party at My House?

Hai Mai gud furendz,
I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my big
house this year?
BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur n
Mayzy
I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
I will have prezzies for all who can make it .
I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl git
served bai mai maid Olga.
It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
Pleez let meh/usses know.
Loves to all uf yew.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

Old December 1st 15, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On 12/1/15 3:29 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hai Mai gud furendz,
I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my
big house this year?
BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur
n Mayzy
I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
I will have prezzies for all who can make it .
I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl
git served bai mai maid Olga.
It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
Pleez let meh/usses know.
Loves to all uf yew.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

Ranger an me will be glad to be dere!

Samuel Redcat
Old December 2nd 15, 09:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
On 12/1/15 3:29 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hai Mai gud furendz,
I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my
big house this year?
BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur
n Mayzy
I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
I will have prezzies for all who can make it .
I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl
git served bai mai maid Olga.
It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
Pleez let meh/usses know.
Loves to all uf yew.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

Ranger an me will be glad to be dere!

Samuel Redcat

I tink I kan...I do wanna.

Pit2nya

Old December 2nd 15, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 12/1/2015 4:29 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hai Mai gud furendz,
I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my
big house this year?
BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur
n Mayzy
I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
I will have prezzies for all who can make it .
I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl
git served bai mai maid Olga.
It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
Pleez let meh/usses know.
Loves to all uf yew.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

We will be there.

Lucy lu & Samwise
Old December 4th 15, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 4:29:45 PM UTC-5, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hai Mai gud furendz,
I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my big
house this year?
BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur n
Mayzy
I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
I will have prezzies for all who can make it .
I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl git
served bai mai maid Olga.
It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
Pleez let meh/usses know.
Loves to all uf yew.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

Wee will be ther. Samanfa had Uncl Bill tell yoor Mommy on Fasebuk butted I figger we shud tell yoons da ole-fashium weigh.

--
Squeakytoy
Old December 6th 15, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default : Noo Info : Wanna Have a Kissamouse Party at My House?

Hai Mai gud furendz,
I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my big
house this year?
Ai fot ubaowt et n hao duz Dec 22 sown tu start fur yew gittin der?
Goggiez r inbited az well. yeUP.

BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur n
Mayzy

I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
Ai wyl hab sumun pwant da tree bak in da grownd sew et wyl liv..ai telled da
sqwurlz dat dey cud liv in der.

Da long, windy bannister iz awl polishud slik n ai gotz noo brite floompy
pillowz tu wand on..wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Ai styl hab da purr room..

I will have prezzies for all who can make it .

I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl git
served bai mai maid Olga.
It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
Pleez let meh/usses know.
Loves to all uf yew.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

PS, Fangu tu yew hoo hab awl RSVP'D
Weh wyl wook fwd. tu sein yew

Kissamouse party, arrivals cshenk Cat community 2 December 26th 12 12:13 AM
Kissamouse party ann791 Cat community 30 December 24th 12 05:17 AM
The Kissamouse Party Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 139 December 29th 08 01:50 AM
Kissamouse Party: The Morning After..... Mischief Cat community 3 December 26th 08 10:40 PM
Kissamouse Party Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 141 February 4th 06 12:45 AM