arriving at the ball

Old October 14th 16, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default arriving at the ball

The porter twinkles and Samwise and Lucy Lu step out. They look around
and see all the
local animals that have allowed the ball to take place near their homes.
They see the work that has been started to regrow the forest with
seedlings. They walk up to a fox and introduce themselves. " Hi, Mr.
Fox, I'm Lucy Lu and this is my brother Samwise."

The fox takes Samwise's paw and shakes it. "Nice to meet you." He gives
Lucy Lu a friendly smile. " I think you are one of the first to arrive
but, I was told there will be a lot of kitties and doggies here soon. I
do know the guest table is set up."
Old October 14th 16, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 10/14/16 6:46 AM, ann791 wrote:
The porter twinkles and Samwise and Lucy Lu step out. They look around
and see all the
local animals that have allowed the ball to take place near their homes.
They see the work that has been started to regrow the forest with
seedlings. They walk up to a fox and introduce themselves. " Hi, Mr.
Fox, I'm Lucy Lu and this is my brother Samwise."

The fox takes Samwise's paw and shakes it. "Nice to meet you." He gives
Lucy Lu a friendly smile. " I think you are one of the first to arrive
but, I was told there will be a lot of kitties and doggies here soon. I
do know the guest table is set up."

[Francesca steps out of the teleporter, wearing her pretty silver collar
with rhinestones and her silver tail bow. She is followed by Sammy and
Ranger. Sammy and Ranger walk around looking for their winks, while
Francesca starts looking around for a boycat who doesn't yet have a
girlcat to escort.]

Old October 14th 16, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/14/2016 10:23 AM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
[...]

Samwise waves to Francesca. "I'm with my sistfur but will you save me
a dance at the ball?"
Old October 14th 16, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Samwise waves to Francesca. "I'm with my sistfur but will you save me
a dance at the ball?"

Fangu, Samwise, I'z would be delighted to.

Francesca
Old October 15th 16, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Francesca the Fierce wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Cash is also looking for a girl doggie but he isnt prejudiced. He sees
his friend Francesca and helps her find the table. Kittahs are startng
to arrive and they bring little gifts that seem right. He smiles at
her and asks if sometime in the ball, if he can have a dance with her?

Francesca looks him over. He's covered in mud (been helping dig to
plant new trees) but he has a fine form. She grins and adds his name to
her card. She knows he cleans up well and dances well.

Daisy-chan is a little more direct. She saunters up to Mr Bobcat with
a pen and her dance card and asks him which slot he would like to have
to dance with her? Her eyes are twinkling. With a grin only an
experienced male can have at that, he selects a slot just after he's
due off the band. He has a dab paw with the banjo so then they break
from classics, he has a few parts to play.

Meantime Iowna borrows the cataporter for a quick trip home as her
meowmie texted that she made dried duckie treats along with dried sweet
potato chips! She snags them and gives her mowmie a kiss as she runs
back out the door to the parti.

Old October 15th 16, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Cash is also looking for a girl doggie but he isnt prejudiced. He sees
his friend Francesca and helps her find the table. Kittahs are startng
to arrive and they bring little gifts that seem right. He smiles at
her and asks if sometime in the ball, if he can have a dance with her?

Cash, I know fur a fact dat mine sisfur Starr da Dogg will be coming.
Her is big an clumsy, but her likes to dance. You can find some pikchurs
of her at https://www.facebook.com/starr.dadogg?fref=ts.

Old October 16th 16, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Francesca the Fierce wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Cash is also looking for a girl doggie but he isnt prejudiced. He
sees his friend Francesca and helps her find the table. Kittahs
are startng to arrive and they bring little gifts that seem right.
He smiles at her and asks if sometime in the ball, if he can have a
dance with her?

Cash, I know fur a fact dat mine sisfur Starr da Dogg will be coming.
Her is big an clumsy, but her likes to dance. You can find some
pikchurs of her at https://www.facebook.com/starr.dadogg?fref=ts.

Cash gives a big grin.

She's lovely!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...t=ecnf.1000032
36968892&type=3&theater

He bets given space, Star can dance very well. Her paws are afterall,
well sized for her. He wanders off, forgetting to ask what time he's on
Francescas card but she understands. She runs off to Starr who has
managed to get all muddy, and takes her to the boutique by way of the
baths at the river.